Leora - Home Activities #86

Slipper Guyquad

1 hour ago, Miraguy said:

Are you saying that you know she is not vaccinated?

I have no idea .. if she was , why she isn’t going to visit Paul in Russia ? There hasn’t been any post here regarding her vaccination status , there hasn’t been any translations what’s her opinion about vaccination , if she’s a denier or she would like to do ( if she hasn’t done already ) .. it is all a mystery because in order to defend , certain things that affect someone’s “ public image “ should fit the “ dream girl “ perspective . My opinion  is that she isn’t vaccinated but I think if she could do the vaccine , she would do , that’s simply my impression according to observation of this place . 

Edit ; I just read the post from pulo that she’s vaccinated , therefore , the mystery is why she’s not visiting Paul since she has the chance due to Russian citizenship to enter and  exit both the Czech Republic and Russia ..pff , whatever ,  I don’t  think that her way of life plays any significant role if she’s vaccinated or not .. I don’t think that anyone here  believes that she’s the party girl , going out in overcrowded public places with the danger of infection ( that is pure speculation of course and only a thought regarding her presence all of the years on cameras and her lifestyle ) 

6 hours ago, RdKing said:

He knows shit! Just a wild imagination and obsession!!

Exactly, and contrary to his claims, the majority of regular and even semi regular registered visitors of these threads realize and know that and have for quite some time. His ridiculous obsession of jealousy of that woman combined with him not actually knowing what she does when she's away from the apartment along with his speculative, insinuative, and vividly wild imagination is obviously eating away at his mind and he obviously can't stand it.

Of course what I'm referring to are other comments that were once again made by him, and not the vaccination reference which was only another speculation or insinuation comment as well. It's evident by the ridiculous continuation of repetitious comments by him that's been occurring for quite some time now. I suppose a question could be asked of how naive or ignorant can someone be to continue such nonsense for long enough that others have already noticed much of it a hundred times or more.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

The suffocation , the gasping for freedom of this woman in the bubble prison she has created , it becomes more and more important as the days pass by , as the holidays period is approaching in one of europe’s best places to be during this period . Imagine  the loneliness and despair of this woman walking the streets of an illuminated in Christmas lights and vibes Prague all alone and next to her couples walking hand in hand , families , big parties of friends .. of course , she might be  also enjoying all these with the invisible people that exist in her life , but assuming she’s robo Leora the last period and especially since Malia left , it wouldn’t make me any surprise that she feels nothing of it as the money keeps flowing and the luxury life continues … In any case , the deception of all the paying members continues daily and of course the last remaining supporting / defending / bullying the individuals who come here and have an opinion to share are also being reduced , therefore , let’s see for how long the joke will continue 😂🤣😂🤣😂🙂

Good might pretty girl Leora , you have been amazing for one more day 😇🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, ddhm said:

The suffocation , the gasping for freedom of this woman in the bubble prison she has created , it becomes more and more important as the days pass by , as the holidays period is approaching in one of europe’s best places to be during this period . Imagine  the loneliness and despair of this woman walking the streets of an illuminated in Christmas lights and vibes Prague all alone and next to her couples walking hand in hand , families , big parties of friends .. of course , she might be  also enjoying all these with the invisible people that exist in her life , but assuming she’s robo Leora the last period and especially since Malia left , it wouldn’t make me any surprise that she feels nothing of it as the money keeps flowing and the luxury life continues … In any case , the deception of all the paying members continues daily and of course the last remaining supporting / defending / bullying the individuals who come here and have an opinion to share are also being reduced , therefore , let’s see for how long the joke will continue 😂🤣😂🤣😂🙂

Good might pretty girl Leora , you have been amazing for one more day 😇🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

That ridiculous obsession of jealousy that you possess in regards to that woman is eating away at that imaginative mind of yours and you can't stand it not knowing what that woman might be doing when she is away from that apartment or what actually might be her thoughts. It obviously bothers you a great deal. So much so that you continue a ridiculous repetition of speculative or insinuative, or sarcastic snide comments that you have done so now for way longer than anyone who has not allowed themselves to become naively or ignorantly obsessed about anything or anyone other than you Mr. Repetition of Sarcastic Negativity.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

As we are strictly judging the GOV in Barcelona , at this period the twins , in past months Lola & Anna and secondary Mila of just being filling beds residents , the same goes for this tenant here .

What can we do ? These are the facts , unfortunately it is a reality that nobody would have liked to be shown in our screens , but it is like that . But please , stay tuned to watch Leora browsing , sleeping , eating and taking a bath . I guess these are things that people miss  having in their own personal lives by their partners , lovers , wives or whoever and the way that this woman does it , in her incredible , unique and sexual way can keep the audience captivated . Well done 😉😈

1 hour ago, Nicholas said:

Exactly, and contrary to his claims, the majority of regular and even semi regular registered visitors of these threads realize and know that and have for quite some time. His ridiculous obsession of jealousy of that woman combined with him not actually knowing what she does when she's away from the apartment along with his speculative, insinuative, and vividly wild imagination is obviously eating away at his mind and he obviously can't stand it.

Of course what I'm referring to are other comments that were once again made by him, and not the vacination reference which was only another speculation or insinuation comment as well. It's evident by the ridiculuos continuation of repetitous comments by him that's been occurring for quite some time now. I suppose a question could be asked of how naive or ignorant can someone be to continue such nonsense that others have already noticed a hundred times or more.

All one has to do is ignore him and you won't see his posts. It's an easy solution that many refuse to do.  

I do not think he'll lose any sleep over the matter.

• Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, ddhm said:

As we are strictly judging the GOV in Barcelona , at this period the twins , in past months Lola & Anna and secondary Mila of just being filling beds residents , the same goes for this tenant here .

What can we do ? These are the facts , unfortunately it is a reality that nobody would have liked to be shown in our screens , but it is like that . But please , stay tuned to watch Leora browsing , sleeping , eating and taking a bath . I guess these are things that people miss  having in their own personal lives by their partners , lovers , wives or whoever and the way that this woman does it , in her incredible , unique and sexual way can keep the audience captivated . Well done 😉😈

Evidently, it is you who are more concerned about judging the women particpants more so than most other registered visitors of the various participant threads of this site because your complaining and comparisons of negativity in regards to the woman usually referred to in these threads compared to some of the other women participants in other threads related to them, have been being noticed in some of the other threads fairly often.

In reality, you know nothing about what that woman does whenever she is away from that apartment or her reasons for anything she does or what she may ever be thinking other than what you may read in these threads that may have been portions of conversations that she may have had with someone else that may have been overheard and possibly translated with somewhat accuracy, or what you make up in that wild imagination of yours. The majority of your comments in these threads usually consist of being not much more than speculative or insinuative or sarcastic, repetitive, ridiculous nonsense. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

The difficult part to defend the deceptive woman for all of her nothingness is a hard job to do. Good luck to all individuals .. maybe with your supporting and repeated passion , she might “ wake up “ from her trance life or manage to break the bubble prison she has created and enjoy her life again  and this in a way to be mirrored at higher RLC viewing / subscription / resubscription numbers 😏

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

The difficult part to defend the deceptive woman for all of her nothingness is a hard job to do. Good luck to all individuals .. maybe with your supporting and repeated passion , she might “ wake up “ from her trance life or manage to break the bubble prison she has created and enjoy her life again  and this in a way to be mirrored at higher RLC viewing / subscription / resubscription numbers 😏

There's nothing to defend when it comes to the ridiculous repetition of the types of comments you continue making that has been occurring long enough that it is into a second year now other than to continue pointing them out so that all visitors of these threads certainly do notice such nonsense for what it is and I believe that most already do.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3