B4 - General Topic 2021 #121 (November)

9 minutes ago, corpslibre said:

Ah oui quand même !! Buffy se caresse sous les couvertures mais se filme sur son téléphone. Euh... et RLC dans tout ça ?? Ceux qui croient encore que Buffy fera quelque chose pour RLC se trompent.

Sorry, I hadn't seen that she had visitors in the room.

4 hours ago, corpslibre said:

Can anyone here answer that question? Maybe you ?

I will! For money ,they will give a show but in actuality, possibly one, or two may be bi-sexual. I'm not complaining, however, but i never think in terms of jealousy as far as the ladies are concerned. 

5 hours ago, thinga69 said:

The good bonus are back or they are pushing because of the end of the month?

Well ok the good news it's always nice to see Radi licking a pussy, but if they are doing this because of increased bonuses or to meet month-end targets, this really doesn't create an aura of real life now, does it?  The girls should eat each other because they want to give the other an orgasm.  They have to be les or bi and have plenty of friendly feelings for each other to want to pleasure each other.  To do it for money just drives me crazy ... and you tell me DD not to refer to them as prostitutes.  I really don't get it.  They must have some feelings for each other being  in close quarters living together.  Honestly, if I did not like someone, I cannot imagine any amount of bonus that would induce me to want to lick a girl I did not like to orgasm.  OK OK, what are we talking about ... 200-300 Euro?  That might get my attention.  But at those prices, they definitely are prostitutes then, especially if they have no connection to each other.

It seemed early on that Radi and Mila had a connection.  That it flamed out.  Not sure what tonight was.  Did Mila ever return the favor to Radi?   I have not sifted through the REPLAY.

Don't you think the girls have some awareness of what happened between Nelly and Martina, i.e. true romantic feelings and how wonderful it looked on cam?  Or even Masha, who invites friends over and wants to enjoy them and  make them cum and also hope her friends make her cum.  Ultimately, this has to be what RLC is all about or otherwise it will not survive let alone grow and thrive.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Well ok the good news it's always nice to see Radi licking a pussy, but if they are doing this because of increased bonuses or to meet month-end targets, this really doesn't create an aura of real life now, does it?  The girls should eat each other because they want to give the other an orgasm.  They have to be les or bi and have plenty of friendly feelings for each other to want to pleasure each other.  To do it for money just drives me crazy ... and you tell me DD not to refer to them as prostitutes.  I really don't get it.  They must have some feelings for each other being  in close quarters living together.  Honestly, if I did not like someone, I cannot imagine any amount of bonus that would induce me to want to lick a girl I did not like to orgasm.  OK OK, what are we talking about ... 200-300 Euro?  That might get my attention.  But at those prices, they definitely are prostitutes then, especially if they have no connection to each other.

It seemed early on that Radi and Mila had a connection.  That it flamed out.  Not sure what tonight was.  Did Mila ever return the favor to Radi?   I have not sifted through the REPLAY.

Don't you think the girls have some awareness of what happened between Nelly and Martina, i.e. true romantic feelings and how wonderful it looked on cam?  Or even Masha, who invites friends over and wants to enjoy them and  make them cum and also hope her friends make her cum.  Ultimately, this has to be what RLC is all about or otherwise it will not survive let alone grow and thrive.

Radi and Mila looked like they had something going, but for the last 2-3 months Mila only shows little affection towards Radi. The sex has all been one sided and Radi getting next to nothing in return, including tonight. I don't know what changed in Mila, but it has to be getting frustrating for Radi not having any sex and a partner that's unwilling to give her what she needs in return.

2 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

I don't know what changed in Mila, but it has to be getting frustrating for Radi not having any sex and a partner that's unwilling to give her what she needs in return.

Agree Jet but Radi is one of the most confident and secure people in RLC.  She knows when the time is right, someone will lover her unconditionally and give her what she needs.  In the meantime, she is very focused on her cam position and being in the upper tier of RLC girls ... and if that means licking Mila's pussy, she will do it.  It worked as she has positions 2-3-4 on REPLAY right now.  

I would say that Radi is in an upper tier with Gina, Martina, Leora, and Masha in terms of longevity and knowing what the viewers want.  But to ultimately remain in this group, she needs to stop doing shows and start being more authentic.  It's funny but she really isn't much different than all the other show girls ... but there is something about her that keeps us interested because she seems to be so independent-minded.

The real question on Radi is whether she is naturally shy in sense of revealing her emotions ... or is she just very selective about who she opens up with.  Hopefully the day will come when she finds that special someone.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

7 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Agree Jet but Radi is one of the most confident and secure people in RLC.  She knows when the time is right, someone will lover her unconditionally and give her what she needs.  In the meantime, she is very focused on her cam position and being in the upper tier of RLC girls ... and if that means licking Mila's pussy, she will do it.  It worked as she has positions 2-3-4 on REPLAY right now.  

I would say that Radi is in an upper tier with Gina, Martina, Leora, and Masha in terms of longevity and knowing what the viewers want.  But to ultimately remain in this group, she needs to stop doing shows and start being more authentic.  It's funny but she really isn't much different than all the other show girls ... but there is something about her that keeps us interested because she seems to be so independent-minded.

The real question on Radi is whether she is naturally shy in sense of revealing her emotions ... or is she just very selective about who she opens up with.  Hopefully the day will come when she finds that special someone.

You remind me off old workmate, he always had to write an essay when a sentence would suffice
overwork GIF by Carlotta Notaro

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

I think Radi has some past trauma she working through.  We know she has a eating disorder, with her stuffing herself and then throwing up.  I think with her odd habits she has OCD as she is always thinking she is forgetting something when she leaves her room and checking everything and touching stuff.  She may be on the spectrum.  I think she is sort of shy, but outgoing and unsure of herself around others.  I get the feeling that she was brought up that being gay was wrong and that inhibits her opening up to other girls.  Yes, she plays the game perfectly, but also I think she is really looking for the girl that she will love.  I also have a feeling that she has an issue with strong outgoing girls.  Look at who she has not turned too.  In the Mila's apartment, if you were looking for someone, would you pick Mila or Anna?  Anna is very forward.  She turned down Dani who is also aggressive.  It seems that she has also turned down Olivia who is also.  I think those kind of girls scare her.  Stella was the most out there she has chosen and that didn't go as far as she wished.  

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1