B4 - General Topic 2021 #121 (November)

1 hour ago, quasi said:

I think Radi has some past trauma she working through.  We know she has a eating disorder, with her stuffing herself and then throwing up.  I think with her odd habits she has OCD as she is always thinking she is forgetting something when she leaves her room and checking everything and touching stuff.  She may be on the spectrum.  I think she is sort of shy, but outgoing and unsure of herself around others.  I get the feeling that she was brought up that being gay was wrong and that inhibits her opening up to other girls.  Yes, she plays the game perfectly, but also I think she is really looking for the girl that she will love.  I also have a feeling that she has an issue with strong outgoing girls.  Look at who she has not turned too.  In the Mila's apartment, if you were looking for someone, would you pick Mila or Anna?  Anna is very forward.  She turned down Dani who is also aggressive.  It seems that she has also turned down Olivia who is also.  I think those kind of girls scare her.  Stella was the most out there she has chosen and that didn't go as far as she wished.  

Very good post 👏👏

• Like 1