B4 - General Topic 2021 #121 (November)

1 minute ago, MountainSwede said:

Truly a shame that we have no Russian translators to listen and summarize the matters being discussed with Fior and the ladies!

LMAO there is Russian translators but they are a bunch of pussies who get butt hurt at the first question posted about any of their translations.  Personally, I'm glad they stopped translating!!  How can you be a viable translator if you expect every single person to agree with your translation when you are the one that can translate what they say anyway you want to......sorry but they are a bunch of immature pussies in my opinion!!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LMAO there is Russian translators but they are a bunch of pussies who get butt hurt at the first question posted about any of their translations.  Personally, I'm glad they stopped translating!!  How can you be a viable translator if you expect every single person to agree with your translation when you are the one that can translate what they say anyway you want to......sorry but they are a bunch of immature pussies in my opinion!!

More immature than you? I really doubt it.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

31 minutes ago, MountainSwede said:

Appears that Nana and Fior are having a serious discussion.  

I wonder if Nana isn't happy about something and is venting to RLC (via Fior)?

She can just leave, not doing anything anyway

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

27 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

You would be especially disappointed to see that most of the time, you are wrong with your comments about the participants and what they do 🤣

• Upvote 4

11 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Something happened that made Nana really happy.

Possible RLC finally agreed to let her go to B1, as she wanted when the twins and Karol moved down.
Had been nice with Holly and her friend in B4 - we'll see... 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Possible RLC finally agreed to let her go to B1, as she wanted when the twins and Karol moved down.
Had been nice with Holly and her friend in B4 - we'll see... 

Then the logical conclusion is that Holly will move to B4 and maybe get Nana's room?

• Like 1