Leora - Home Activities #87

Pete1960

26 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Gisteren meldde de Tsjechische Republiek het hoogste aantal nieuwe COVID-gevallen ooit sinds het begin van de pandemie, bijna 26000 op een bevolking van 10,7 miljoen.

Hier in België ook, echt rampzalig aan het worden. 

4 hours ago, ddhm said:

If you want to see things as you describe , simply watch Ulyana 😉 I don’t think you will be disappointed even though being a matter of taste of course ☺️

I knew you would write it.

And it's pretty funny, since right now it's not like Ulyana does anything different from Leora. It's been a week in B4 but apart from taking turns with Olivia to masturbate, there isn't all this news. Yesterday she also masturbated in an identical way (photocopied) to Olivia, practically if one of the two masturbates before you have already seen everything.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

A simple question ! 

What is the point of her getting the pink vibrator out and rubbing it against her mank when she is too lazy and disinterested to bother about getting batteries for it to work properly.

She might as well have used a stick or any other inanimate object to get the same effect....The vibrator was rather like her nowadays....Lifeless and Meaningless !!😁

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Brokk! said:

I knew you would write it.

And it's pretty funny, since right now it's not like Ulyana does anything different from Leora. It's been a week in B4 but apart from taking turns with Olivia to masturbate, there isn't all this news. Yesterday she also masturbated in an identical way (photocopied) to Olivia, practically if one of the two masturbates before you have already seen everything.

Maybe you have noticed that I don’t comment so much about Ulyana’s masturbations ( especially since she left the Barcelona 1 apartment ) because they don’t happen in a spontaneous way as she used to do , which is something I don’t like …

….  BUT …. 

In terms of showing , they are much better than Leora’s at the moment ( riding , licking , anal ) they don’t happen always at prime time which shows in my opinion that she’s not so much of audience seeking and unfortunately for her , the place isn’t helping her ( the lighting for sure above everything ) to perform in her own unique way that she has proven in the past . The thing is that she’s the “ new “ ( despite a repeater tenant , victim of the Russian closing apartments ) and Leora is the “ old “ and since I have the option to choose between a 2,000th bate and a 200th one , I go with the second option ( not that I won’t watch Leora if she makes it spontaneous and not positioning for the camera and just for the clicks ) … 

I don’t compare the two , each of their own . Ulyana tries to live and have a normal life ( with definitely also performing too ) but I can expect from her to see bringing guests , visitors , feeling this villa that she lives as home slowly since she will be a permanent resident , like Leora .

It is a positive addition and the hope for a good rival perhaps which can only benefit us the viewers . RLC never invested on her as they should have done in my opinion , she wasn’t randomly characterized as “ Leora’s successor “ … It took many years of permanent stay for Leora  to create a myth and legacy , let’s give Ulyana a fair amount of time and we see what she can do .As far as for other talents like dancing , crafting  and whatever that members will possibly refer , she’s also able to offer other things except adult entertainment for whatever I have seen in the past .Last but not least , it would be funny to mention between sex knowledge and possible pleasure to a partner , enjoying and being a fantastic company for any such interactions who of two realistically and honestly without blinkers anyone should watch …😆😉😏

At the end , Leora is Leora and Ulyana is Ulyana but for what Howard mentioned , for this current period , only she offers ( Masha as well 😇

• Haha 1

On 11/23/2021 at 6:10 PM, patou said:

Hello

I know I am repeating myself on my questions and I would keep saying it as long as I am alive and fuck you and coming from my mouth it is rare I say that only what I see and if you don't like it you m 'ignored

And above all move away from the site you have nothing to do here

fuck you back atya

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

A simple question ! 

What is the point of her getting the pink vibrator out and rubbing it against her mank when she is too lazy and disinterested to bother about getting batteries for it to work properly.

She might as well have used a stick or any other inanimate object to get the same effect....The vibrator was rather like her nowadays....Lifeless and Meaningless !!😁

Lol. maybe HER batteries are dead                         John Krasinski No GIF by The Animal Crackers Movie

• Like 2

Bonjour

Hier était une bonne soirée d’après que j’ai pu lire à l’instant et en voyant le replay non flouté

A quelle heure ces déroulé cette masturbation et cette journée ces passer comment surement comme d’habitude elle est sortie

Bonne journée

• Thanks 1