Leora - Home Activities #87

Pete1960

And he's off again the Resident Imbecile who feels the need to prove his status with

his deluded beliefs everyday. He also feels he not getting something he's entitled to

like more information of Leora  when shes out and about. I don't log on much anymore

but  I do find it amusing  to see him continuing trying to destroy Leora and of course he

will fail he is up against a Lady with a high level of intelligent more than he will ever know.

As for me I really enjoy Leora from the start along with many others but don't feel the

need to comment on this everyday but I don't suffer from obsessive or controlling disorder

Got to go now my favorite Lady is looking real hot and I'm liking it said this before

You Just Can't Beat Leora.             That's all Folks

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, ddhm said:

It seems that not  being able to go out of the prison , things are really serious in the Czech Republic as they are presented . And how do you fight loneliness and isolation ? Ahh , yes , phone the victim / toy in Russia , the man for all the jobs 😂🤣😂

Poor Paul , only if you knew what’s happening and how this woman plays you 😂🤣 But don’t worry , it’s only 3 years more for your ex girlfriend , then maybe you reunite 😂🤣

5 hours ago, ddhm said:

😆😂🤣The exhibitionism at its whole glory 😂🤣 Next window a company of girls trying to decorate as better as they can the place they live and on this one , a woman that has so much stash in her bank account and sadly she’s alone , with no one to share her evenings , with allowing no one to be by her side to enjoy her Christmas tree that she decorated all by herself to enjoy it all by herself ( ahh , yes , and her loyal subjects 😂🤣😂🤣 since the LR is always at the camera choices even when she’s absent , i believe that the majority feels the spirit of Christmas by watching Leora’s Christmas tree when she’s absent 😜🤪) .

An isolated woman that she has so much materialistic and she can’t enjoy it because she has no one worthy to trust and believe in order to share 😒😟😐😢 Even me that I am sarcastic , i wouldn’t wish this life to my worst enemy . What a contrast , someone that has so much but has no one .. of course she has her portable devices to contact the people who likes virtually 😂🤣😂🤣

4 hours ago, ddhm said:

And the question remains … will Robo Leora appear for one of her reasons to justify her salary ( actually this is her only one as she does completely nothing except sleep , wake up , repeat 😂🤣🤣🤣 ) , yesterday surprisingly the timetable changed a bit , the time approaches , ahh , can’t wait for the Pulitzer post once again 😂🤣😂🤣😜🤪 Plus , can we assume that we get an overnight this week since today it has been a “ bubble prison “ day ? Time can only tell 😇

4 hours ago, ddhm said:

Come on .. don’t be naive 😂🤣😂🤣 yesterday , the phonecall reveal was on cameras for reasons that we can’t know .. it’s 05:00 am at the place she  phones now . It is like in China there , people work 24/7 😂🤣, I am always impressed of the phonecalls to the ex boyfriend at really crazy times ..