Leora - Home Activities #88

dougiestyle4u

3 hours ago, pulo filipe said:

Each one has their ideas and suggestions. 

write freely  Whatever you want 

of debates and conversations 

We are all friends 

The trouble Pulo he only wants to attack Leora's lifestyle and how she choose to live her life everyday.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 3

My only comment on this, as i don't wish to be drawn into any argument, is simple. We are just a forum, and therefore have no say or power over anything or anyone we watch. It's not like someone here can make a change. So when you see criticism from indeed anyone, whilst all opinions are valid as long as they have meaning and substance, all i think is 'Well, i can't do anything about it, can i!'. So as a result, repeated points result in nothing. Simply because it has nothing to do with any of us here. I certainly don't like some of the life choices she has made since moving over there, but it has zero to do with me and really, is none of my business. We pay to watch somebody - Not to change somebody. And that's all i can say. 

• Upvote 10

5 minutes ago, Ste said:

The trouble Pulo he only wants to attack Leora's lifestyle and how she choose to live her life everyday.

As a matter of interest Ste what are you advocating ? That the apartment thread should only be for positive comments? Surely that’s what the “ Leora Fan “ thread is for. 

People must be allowed to express their opinion openly, especially as they are paying for the privilege.

I don’t agree with much of what he says so I rarely respond, but he has as much right to say it as you or I, he has never to my knowledge disrespected Leora in the process.

We have moderators in house to decide what is an abuse of either the tenant or other members, without morally superior members appointing themselves as moderators as well.

Live and let live mate !

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

I have had to block the offender he has been told by a few subscribers but to no avail.

And that is what people should do if they don’t like what he posts, that’s what they have been advised many times, also to no avail.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

As a matter of interest Ste what are you advocating ? That the apartment thread should only be for positive comments? Surely that’s what the “ Leora Fan “ thread is for. 

People must be allowed to express their opinion openly, especially as they are paying for the privilege.

I don’t agree with much of what he says so I rarely respond, but he has as much right to say it as you or I, he has never to my knowledge disrespected Leora in the process.

We have moderators in house to decide what is an abuse of either the tenant or other members, without morally superior members appointing themselves as moderators as well.

Live and let live mate !

Most certainly not criticism can be a good thing but Destructive Criticism every day trying to degrade Leora for her lifestyle

and how she choose to live I don't think it has any place here. I'm guilty of criticizing Malia everyday then realized I was becoming annoying

so I took heed and stop making comments about her. I stuck with Leora shes the one I signed up for and kept my comments for her

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2