Leora - Home Activities #88

dougiestyle4u

Well , what an evening , what a performance😂🤣😂🤣

What was mentioned ? The 2 out of 3 private moments have happened , we didn’t get the 3rd today . It was indeed amazing , incredible , fantastic , unbelievable , what an unforgettable  RLC apartment to watch that the woman returned to sit on the couch , spend - how long was it ,  3-4 hours ? - on her portable  devices in the LR only to stand up , take a long - how long was it , 1-1,5 hours ? - long session in the bathtub and finally going to bed just to continue with what she was doing for 3-4 hours in the LR.

Now , my big big big  respect that  everyone was tuned in to simple watch Leora doing all these fantastic things , but hey , I have never blamed anyone that has decided to watch this , your screens , you choose how to be entertained and that’s absolutely great . But the tenant , for me , for my personal taste , for my investment , this that was happening was a JOKE 😂🤣😂🤣 and that’s where I am here in this forum to post . 

Sorry you don’t like it and I should praise the nothingness , but this was the evening today concerning this apartment . And before anyone says “  but she has the right to do whatever she wants , whenever she wants “ and “ she isn’t a robot to masturbate “ and “ what she’s supposed to do everyday “ and “ what is it expected by a woman who lives alone “ , please , collect all the posts of the last recent months of how the evenings in this apartment are and answer yourselves any way you like . Because , in comparison to all of the people who praise the nothingness happening differently  each and everyday so the time passes by and being fooled so as this woman enjoys living with other peoples money ( yes yes, some would like to give 1,000€/$ per month simply watching her God’s gift body , pussy , tits , it is your money I understand .. ) I simple come here with - yes - negativity and sarcasm to say what none of you can say when you are pissed off of what you are seeing at different groundhog times ….

Sleep well beatiful girl Leora , you deserve to rest , you worked so hard today and you got tired that you need to sleep till 14:00-14:30 , it is then a good time to start another day again 😇😇

Watching some of the skype call back from last night but one, something i missed first time round, but i've seen this happen before. A point where there was no talking, just looking at each other and Leora smiles and nodded, without either saying a word (You could see him on screen too). Not being at all facetious or sentimental here, just being honest - It's almost like it's telepathic between them, she knew what he was thinking. As i say, i've seen this before on Skype, a few months ago where it was the same thing and she nodded and blew a kiss. People can say what they like but that unspoken bond remains, because i can see it clearly. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 6

1 hour ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Watching some of the skype call back from last night but one, something i missed first time round, but i've seen this happen before. A point where there was no talking, just looking at each other and Leora smiles and nodded, without either saying a word (You could see him on screen too). Not being at all facetious or sentimental here, just being honest - It's almost like it's telepathic between them, she knew what he was thinking. As i say, i've seen this before on Skype, a few months ago where it was the same thing and she nodded and blew a kiss. People can say what they like but that unspoken bond remains, because i can see it clearly. 

I only know that there’s a guy ( for what it’s said in this topic ) who has the nickname LB and sees her physically , looks at her physically . I don’t know if they blow kisses or they look eachother speechless and obviously they don’t have the same kind of bond  like her and her ex boyfriend , but all I know is and I say it again for the hundredth time  , if you love someone  , you don’t abandon him within a less month’s life decision for all the money of the world or when the time comes , not making a journey back and visit him since he can’t come . 

But what am I doing and saying  even here ? How can you love someone and have a parallel affair of - what is it now , almost 1,5 year ? - , what are we taking about here ? Pff , I am the strange guy here who sees and believes that morality and some standard principles in life should remain , in order to remain human and civilized and not become heartless animals 😔😒

• Confused 1