Mais je dois rejoindre mon lit la fatigue

Mais il me reste vos commentaires demain

🛏️

good night patou 

see you tomorrow and sweet dreams 

have a nice family weekend 

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Ste said:

Most certainly not criticism can be a good thing but Destructive Criticism every day trying to degrade Leora for her lifestyle

and how she choose to live I don't think it has any place here. I'm guilty of criticizing Malia everyday then realized I was becoming annoying

so I took heed and stop making comments about her. I stuck with Leora shes the one I signed up for and kept my comments for her

I also signed up for Leora and at the time was not interested at all with Malia, but even so, as much as I like Leora there are times when in my opinion she deserves some criticism for what goes on or doesn’t within the confines of the apartment.

What happens outside the apartment is nobodies business but Leora’s.   

Most of us will remember that Paul was not very well liked or appreciated in Russia but many of those same people who voiced their dislike are now warming to the idea of seeing him again.

People are fickle and opinions change like the weather. Like arseholes everyone has an opinion, it would be a strange world if we all liked the same thing.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 4

There is less quality, apartments are disappearing, subscriptions are becoming more expensive raid by the Police, what actually happens there at RLC. neither do they see that they are always sinking further into the abyss.

Er is minder kwaliteit, appartementen verdwijnen , abbonementen worden duurder ,  inval van de Politie , wat gebeurd daar eigenlijk bij RLC. zien zij ook niet dat ze altijd maar verder in de afgrond zakken.

1 minute ago, daerjohn2015 said:

There is less quality, apartments are disappearing, subscriptions are becoming more expensive raid by the Police, what actually happens there at RLC. neither do they see that they are always sinking further into the abyss.

Er is minder kwaliteit, appartementen verdwijnen , abbonementen worden duurder ,  inval van de Politie , wat gebeurd daar eigenlijk bij RLC. zien zij ook niet dat ze altijd maar verder in de afgrond zakken.

I have been reading about that fight last night, and if that results in closures, which some have suggested, then that could have a disastrous knock on effect for the rest of the site. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

I also signed up for Leora and at the time was not interested at all with Malia, but even so, as much as I like Leora there are times when in my opinion she deserves some criticism for what goes on or doesn’t within the confines of the apartment.

What happens outside the apartment is nobodies business but Leora’s.   

Most of us will remember that Paul was not very well liked or appreciated in Russia but many of those same people who voiced their dislike are now warming to the idea of seeing him again.

People are fickle and opinions change like the weather. Like arseholes everyone has an opinion, it would be a strange world if we all liked the same thing.

Well Leora has moved on and things look good  if not excellent between them and hope it keeps going and works out.

But for me and I'm sure others there things you don't or won't forget maybe its a mature thing and high standards.

The rest of the criticism of him is just nitpicking cause he was with her.

• Upvote 1