Leora - Home Activities #88

dougiestyle4u

38 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

Each one has their ideas and suggestions. 

write freely  Whatever you want 

of debates and conversations 

We are all friends 

As you can see good friend pulo , it’s not so easy to write freely whatever people want 😐

9 hours ago, Pete1960 said:

Nicholas

I knew exactly who you were referring to, was just waiting for you to acknowledge it by an answer to the question that was asked of you in reference to the subject. I was being facetious in stating that I bet just about anyone who visits these threads often enough could recognize who two different posts of comments were from. Then you respond with the smart-assed response that you did. 

Let me make one thing perfectly clear, if you don't happen to like what I post anywhere on this site, that's too damn bad because I could care less newbie. Since it shows that you only registered on this site back in March, you are a newbie to me and I could care less whether you were ever registered on this site previously or not, since your current registration shows to have been started in March. 

In reference to the term dribble that you've been using to refer to others posts of comments in these threads, I believe there's a term that could be applied to a number of your posts of comments that's been noticed in a number of various threads of this site including these threads most recently since you registered on this site, and it's called antagonistic.

Like I mentioned, if you don't care for or like what I happen to post anywhere on this site, that's too damn bad, because it has also been noticed that your bitching and being antagonistic to others posts in various other threads of this site as well as these threads, accomplished nothing other than you bitching or complaining about some things it seemed that you really did not have much of any reason to. If you want to continue to bitch or complain when responding to any of my posts, be prepared for what will be coming back at you newbie.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

22 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

I knew exactly who you were referring to, was just waiting for you to acknowkedge it by an answer to the question that was asked of you in reference to the subject. I was being facetious in stating that I bet just about anyone who visits these threads often enough could recognize who two different posts of comments were from. Then you respond with the smart-assed response that you did.

Let me make one thing perfectly clear, if you don't happen to like what I post anywhere on this site, that's too damn bad because I could care less newbie. Since it shows that you only registered on this site back in March, you are a newbie to me and I could care less whether you were ever registered on this site previously or not, since your current registration shows to have been started in March. 

In reference to the term dribble that you've been using to refer to others posts of comments in these threads, I believe there's a term that could be applied to a number of your posts of comments that's been noticed in a number of various threads of this site including these threads most recently, since you registered on this site, and it's called antagonistic.

Like I mentioned, if you don't care for or like what I happen to post anywhere on this site, that's too damn bad, because like it's also been noticed, that your bitching and being antagonstic to others posts in other threads of this site accomplished nothing other than you bitching or complaining about some things it seemed that you really had no reason to. If you want to continue to bitch or complain when responding to any of my posts, be prepared for what will be coming back at you newbie.

Why don't you say what you mean Nich !! 🤣🤣 Stop thinking about his feelings and be straight with him.🤣Bloody good job he caught you in a good mood isn't it !!🤣

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Ste said:

What time was this checked last evening can't seem to find it I was in bed a before 8 so probably missed it  I was wiped out after been up all night Wed/Thursday

with my dog hes gone now oh well he was 15 but 15 great years.  Would like to see what you seen,

PS wonder is it the one on Wednesday 19.13-19.40 and Leora finishes the bowl chips just watched that one.

Firstly, my true condolences to you. Having lost pets myself, i understand completely. I won't say i know how it feels, as each person is totally different, just like with loved ones, but i can imagine. 

Yes, it was Wed night but earlier on before we see Eva - The moment was 19.20, when you can see both of them on screen. There's no talk, and then the smile comes.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2