B2 - General Topic 2021 #33 (November)

Noldus

Just now, ddhm said:

I think it has to do because for many months this apartment was a graveyard … and now is fantastic to watch girls that were hiding waiting the unexpected .. 

It's nice to see Mila eventually opening up (no pun intended) because I like her, and think she has a top drawer body...but I still can't get my head round why she gets involved all of a sudden...

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

but she won't go all the way anna had to give him a bj because mila won't so she should just go to her room this is the shit Buffy did last night 🤷‍♂️🤦‍♂️

These girls are professional experts with the cameras .. Buffy is learning … maybe one day she will know ( if she wants ) how to keep the audience on its feet .. 

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

It's nice to see Mila eventually opening up (no pun intended) because I like her, and think she has a top drawer body...but I still can't get my head round why she gets involved all of a sudden...

Better we don’t know and enjoy 😉

Just now, ddhm said:

Mila’s pussy must be like Niagara’s falls , pity that no one is getting advantage of it … 

he is barely doing anything to make her pussy wet he is just rubbing it why not just lick it🤷‍♂️