B2 - General Topic 2021 #35 (November)

Noldus

It’s funny what things anyone can read here .. When nothing happens , RLC is boring , the girls should be kicked out and I don’t know what else negativity can be written .. When things happen , the negative  aura and complains NEED to remain by people who I really can’t make out why they watch or even join here so as to post . 

When indeed nothing happens , I do also have no problem to express my displeasure for the nothingness . But whoever isn’t pleased of what it is happening the last 10 days here in this apartment , he/she is the least prejudiced and - personal opinion - can’t accept that RLC tenants , I don’t care how , why , the reasons behind it , managed to make this place worth to be watched . 

What do you really want to watch ? What do you expect ? Please .. 

• Sad 2
  • Upvote 4

11 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

HaAHAHaAHAHaHaAHAHAHA you guys really thought that Mila is dating Radi? It was always clear that their relationship was strictly professional. 

(I'm sorry for the HUE laugh but I couldn't handle)

In fact it is just a competition to see who is more false.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

Watching last night demonstrated to be what a dirty little slut and a hypocrite Mila really is. For one who bates under the covers with her big toy and was always doing video calls with a so called boyfriend but can then give herself up to this guy, shows her for what she is; and where does that leave Radi with whom she appeared to have some kind of relationship. So what is the pull that this creep has over them? He hasn’t changed since 2016 so does he offer them loads of money for his own self gratification; is he drafted in by rlc to boost flagging viewing numbers or drafted in by Lola herself, I don’t know but whatever pull he has the action is totally uninhibited and the women are transformed. I just hope Radi doesn’t get sucked into his web, stays away and finds another female play pal.

Radi and Mila is the biggest joke only after the ridiculous interactions and most insane things happened on screen by Leora and Malia . 

Can’t he be just a visitor and simply things happen ? Why should be for any actions any reason and not just “ things happen “ ? 

Radislava’s only concern is to have the top cameras reward , she has stayed way too much ( I think it is this week that she makes her first full 1 year RLC birthday ) and I don’t think many people would be missing her if she was going . 

We need to see happy people , people that enjoy working for RLC , that they honor , respect and appreciate being employees of such a site that still has thousand of viewers and not tenants that they are just rent free , have no pleasure at all and they are joking with anyone who pays a respected amount of money per month or per semester or per year. The choice is always ours , obviously the numbers have dropped because of this displeasure that comes so obvious in front of our screens with people that simply occupy beds to make money by just being on cameras . Let’s hope that recent events are more frequently happening , at the end , this is what the majority i believe pays for , to see as more unexpected and original content as possible and no matter what’s been written , the B2 girls have provided this content at the maximum level the last 10 days … but of course , people want to watch a woman who just walks half or complete naked in a deja vu routine habits apartment everyday living by herself , masturbate 2-3 times per week and open her legs in the variety of locations in her apartment so as to grab the attention . Well then , there’s that RLC and this one that we currently watch and the choice is for anyone of us to decide ☺️

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, ddhm said:

It’s funny what things anyone can read here .. When nothing happens , RLC is boring , the girls should be kicked out and I don’t know what else negativity can be written .. When things happen , the negative  aura and complains NEED to remain by people who I really can’t make out why they watch or even join here so as to post . 

When indeed nothing happens , I do also have no problem to express my displeasure for the nothingness . But whoever isn’t pleased of what it is happening the last 10 days here in this apartment , he/she is the least prejudiced and - personal opinion - can’t accept that RLC tenants , I don’t care how , why , the reasons behind it , managed to make this place worth to be watched . 

What do you really want to watch ? What do you expect ? Please .. 

Simply because yesterday it was discovered how fake Mila is and I don't mean her pseudo relationship with Radi.

Because here there are two options: or Mila and the other girls have purposely pretended not to do anything around the house for 6 months or they are pretending now. In any case it seems fake.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Simply because yesterday it was discovered how fake Mila is and I don't mean her pseudo relationship with Radi.

Because here there are two options: or Mila and the other girls have purposely pretended not to do anything around the house for 6 months or they are pretending now. In any case it seems fake.

I stay with the first option.

• Thanks 1

il y a 25 minutes, quasi a dit :

I also think this ends what ever she had with Raid. I can't see Radi putting up with this.  I may be wrong, but I can't see Radi being with a woman that also fucks guys.

frankly i try every effort, but i really have trouble with some comments here !!! do you really think radislava and mila are living a romantic romance ????? maybe a marriage project, and adoption of a child ???? !!! you are rlc sure, you have to do with girls who roam the paradises of the world all year round, in a way so constant and easy that it seems like money is falling from the sky for them !! !! watch the documentaries about small photo models and instagramers, to quickly understand that it is the only activity that can make you live so much in luxury without working too much !!!! rlc participants all have this profile, apart from a few exceptions like chick. they are here to make money while partying and waking up at noon !!! lesbian shows have nothing to do with any love, but to win tokens and be on top cam !!!! mila is an unethical girl who plays lonely until the bonus opportunities present themselves !!! all the guys who break through the door are entitled to 3 horny nymphos who jump on them, even the postman and the pizza delivery man are instructed never to go through the door !!!! these girls are not lesbians, they are just bisexual for the convenience and for fun when they are alone for several months, but none of them are intended in life to couple with a woman !!! these are professional girl shows, nothing else ...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

46 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Radi and Mila is the biggest joke only after the ridiculous interactions and most insane things happened on screen by Leora and Malia . 

Can’t he be just a visitor and simply things happen ? Why should be for any actions any reason and not just “ things happen “ ? 

Radislava’s only concern is to have the top cameras reward , she has stayed way too much ( I think it is this week that she makes her first full 1 year RLC birthday ) and I don’t think many people would be missing her if she was going . 

We need to see happy people , people that enjoy working for RLC , that they honor , respect and appreciate being employees of such a site that still has thousand of viewers and not tenants that they are just rent free , have no pleasure at all and they are joking with anyone who pays a respected amount of money per month or per semester or per year. The choice is always ours , obviously the numbers have dropped because of this displeasure that comes so obvious in front of our screens with people that simply occupy beds to make money by just being on cameras . Let’s hope that recent events are more frequently happening , at the end , this is what the majority i believe pays for , to see as more unexpected and original content as possible and no matter what’s been written , the B2 girls have provided this content at the maximum level the last 10 days … but of course , people want to watch a woman who just walks half or complete naked in a deja vu routine habits apartment everyday living by herself , masturbate 2-3 times per week and open her legs in the variety of locations in her apartment so as to grab the attention . Well then , there’s that RLC and this one that we currently watch and the choice is for anyone of us to decide ☺️

I would agree with your response except you should have stopped after the first paragraph.:rolleyes: