B2 - General Topic 2021 #35 (November)

I want to clarify that it is not complain comment . Cuz i am more than happy from what i have watched last night.

but i get mad of curiosity, 

i have been watching RLC nearly 3 years now, between on and off subscription 

And have seen Mila met with plenty of guys during all her stays, some are more attractive more esthetic and more young men,  WHY this guy? What is so special in him. I ask these questions cuz i always wonder about the mechanism of attracting hot girls

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, mkm2222 said:

I want to clarify that it is not complain comment . Cuz i am more than happy from what i have watched last night.

And have seen Mila met with plenty of guys during all her stays, some are more attractive more esthetic and more young men,  WHY this guy? What is so special in him. I ask these questions cuz i always wonder about the mechanism of attracting hot girls

Looks don't mean a thing to these girls.  It's the persons pocketbook and Credit Card they like.  

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

6 months of doing nothing and then in 10 days they are one of the most active apartments.

I'm sorry but I don't believe for a second that it's all "natural". Is today's Mila the same as she was masturbating under the covers days ago? So what happened to bring about these changes? The most obvious thing is that the money has arrived, I see no other reason for these sudden changes.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, mkm2222 said:

This is what happens when a sexy and horny girl like Mila is so desperate that she decides go to bed with a gay man, I'm sorry for her, it wasnt sex it was an  accident, I realy sorry for her...Where is Raspoutin the photographer with his cannon when he is needed?

Seeing what happened last night, I started laughing, seeing how RLC climbs into the mirrors, calling these unlikely individuals to fuck these girls, it's really sad, however I'm happy if despite what we see there are people who like this theater , I don't know who wrote it, I also believe that the very nice guy is the same one who supplied the drugs in this apartment many years ago

• Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, Sergio said:

Seeing what happened last night, I started laughing, seeing how RLC climbs mirrors, calling these unlikely individuals to fuck these girls, it is really sad, however I am happy if despite what we see there are people who enjoy this theater, I don't know who wrote it, I also believe that the very nice boy is the same one who took drugs many years ago

Looking Good Old School GIF by Holly Logan

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Sergio said:

Seeing what happened last night, I started laughing, seeing how RLC climbs into the mirrors, calling these unlikely individuals to fuck these girls, it's really sad, however I'm happy if despite what we see there are people who like this theater , I don't know who wrote it, I also believe that the very nice guy is the same one who supplied the drugs in this apartment many years ago

In my opinion you are not going too far from the truth. That it was all organized from the start was pretty clear to everyone. You just have to figure out if it's all for money or if they know they will leave at the end of the year.

• Like 1