B1 - General Topic 2021 #51 (November / December)

1 minute ago, Brokk! said:

You are not the only one, me too i understood this by reading on CC. Instead apparently they must have renewed it.

What I found about this is that Ukrainians have 90 days without visa in a time frame of 180 days and can ask to renew. But I don't know if they can only renew for another 90 days or more. I don't think that Nana got a student Visa.

3 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

What I found about this is that Ukrainians have 90 days without visa in a time frame of 180 days and can ask to renew. But I don't know if they can only renew for another 90 days or more. I don't think that Nana got a student Visa.

Yes, this has been known for a long time. These are general Schengen rules. But very many of the RLC girls are there on student visas. (takes Spanish while they are there). We have written a lot about VISA in previous threads so you can apply for VISA

15 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Well as DD said B1 it's a very quiet apartment, Nana was expected to go there. Indeed it is strange that no one has thought of this option πŸ˜„

I tried to β€œ reasonable β€œ Noldus not to β€œ write her off β€œ πŸ˜‚ , but when he spoke about the wrapped suitcase , I also believed that she’s going for good .. as I have said , it might be that she stays for some more weeks ( maybe Christmas / new year in Barcelona ) and then I think she’s going . Welcome to the first ever β€œ church style β€œ Barcelona apartment πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ , they might be singing β€œ silent night β€œ at Christmas Eve in B1 πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ … RLC way too scared to lose this apartment and they really prove it with all of their choices ( which also I think won’t do them any good in subscriptions concerning this apartment , B1 )Β 

• Upvote 1