Leora - Home Activities #90

Slipper Guyquad

At the end of the day , it is all centered for just one thing and I don’t think that anyone can deny this of what has transpired today .. 

I Win Make It Rain GIF

And of course the sudden private phonecall in the toilet ..pff whatever , one rubbed yesterday , 1-2 to go for this week for the people who ate only interested in this Leora . 

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

It's not for me to speculate what could be or couldn't be, I gladly leave that to others. I only carried out a rough translation of what she was saying.

If I recall correctly, her ex roommate seemed to not show the pooch as much attention as her for awhile after she first got the pooch, although eventually he started showing it more attention occasionally, and particularly when she would get him to occasionally play somewhat of keep away from the pooch with her and the pooch and one of it's sqeaky or other toys. I think it may have been a combination of how often he noticed her showing the pooch some attention and her getting him to play with it along with her, is what may have convinced him into eventually showing it more attention than he seemed to for awhile after she had first gotten the pooch. 

On a different note, I believe it may have been mentioned on several occasions of it seeming somewhat peculiar that other than her transferring financial support of her pooch to him, if after a year she was also continuing as much financial support of the mobile phone repair business that he was trying to keep going, if the business had been doing as well as had been hoped it would have, and had been mentioned on several occasions that it had been seeming to be doing good, imo if she continued to transfer as much financial support to him for that reason as she did for awhile after first relocating there, then it must have not been doing as well as might have been hoped for or mentioned that it supposedly was on several occasions. 

If it is doing well enough for him to keep it going without as much financial support, then there's always a possibility that he may be trying to continue squeezing her for as much financial support as always even though the cost of the pooches care is probably only a percentage of the financial support that she has been transferring there.  

• Like 1

8 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

It was not LB who upset her. It was Paul !!

Apparently he is blackmailing her with Eva to do whatever he wants, either more money or he will not let her have the dog...I think the second call was to Malia as she asked when she would be going back to Krasnoyarsk.

She is trying to get the documentation for Eva to come to Prague but there are delays.

You got most of it correct,  but it was mainly leora being hysterical and upset. I

14.42 call was malia  asking when she will be going home to visit family and can she sort out documents for eva when there as she is friends with paul,   they did talk about stuff in the past when paul got angry and violent, but this is old news for malia as they have talked a number of times about this.  

14.57 call was paul telling him malia will be coming home and help with the documents next month hopefully,  and how upset she was with him with the things he said. 

The argument started because leora was asking paul to do something i believe to do with documents for eva, he didnt like the way she spoke to him so hung up on her, she phoned back and said something and he did it again, but this time sent her a message which wasnt nice, which you got some of it right. 

In the last year leora and paul have a golden rule that if they are getting angry or having argument during the call, then just hang up, so no one says anything really bad and upsetting, and it  has worked really well. But today they both failed this rule. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 10

7 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

And the irony is, while she is very willing to try and make up with Paul over this, she may have had another argument with 'another' person, which she may leave longer to sort out. 

Think her main concern is getting Eva to Prague and gets anxious if things don't go to

plan or if she ask for something to be done

• Upvote 3