Natalia and Viktor - Home Activities #1

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

She doesn't hide anything from what I have seen since day one, she acts naturally
I would put a coin on Viktor more for shyness, yesterday when they fucked in the bedroom, it was him who put the sheet back in place while I have the impression that Natalia did not care

Maybe I'm barely used to girls who go out of their way to show off then. 😋

2 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

she is the cute little(lesbian) that was a long time guest of Mashas thats when she was with a guy but then  came back as a lesbian and was in B5 with her girlfriend Taylor,oh and my profile pic is Pipers ass lol,edited she also had a threesome with Masha and Taylor one night

Oh... Okay..  She was in the couples apartment this time last year.. I remember her now.. She didn't leave an impression on me...

4 minutes ago, tle said:

Oh... Okay..  She was in the couples apartment this time last year.. I remember her now.. She didn't leave an impression on me...

granted she looked better before she lost weight and had the tit job and had blonde hair,and i love redheads but it didnt look right on her blonde was better

Just now, EMMETT111 said:

she looked better before she lost weight and had the tit job 

I don't remember her at Masha's apartment.. It was Masha and Sasha when I first tuned in... They had a few swinger/swap parties and then Dasha moved in...

5 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

she looked better before she lost weight and had the tit job 

She's not the girl that was with the guy Masha spent a month tattooing before she got the boob job is she? That girl was cute...

15 minutes ago, tle said:

Okay.. I remember her then.. I never knew her name.. I'm guessing that guy paid for a a lot of boob jobs...

if i remember right she had the boob job when she was with Taylor but i could not swear to it in court though lol

15 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

if i remember right she had the boob job when she was with Taylor but i could not swear to it in court though lol

I remember the day they left Masha's apartment after she finished the tattoo job she came in that evening with the new boobs... I figured that was her payment for the tattoo...

• Like 1

8 hours ago, tle said:

I remember the day they left Masha's apartment after she finished the tattoo job she came in that evening with the new boobs... I figured that was her payment for the tattoo...

I doubt that Masha earned money for the tattoos she gave to her friends and especially it is not with a small tattoo that you can afford a new pair of breasts 🤣