B4 - General Topic 2021 # 126 (November / December)

20 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Recently the Villa is suffering power shortages. Internal electrical problems.

There has always been one problem in the winter
They have too many heaters on the different power courses and the fuses run

• Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Olivia is in B1 for Luya do her nails. Karol is in the LR with them. When Olivia arrived both greeted each other in a friendly way.

I think Karol kissed Olivia on the lips...so obviously the beginnings of a wild passionate lesbian affair 😏

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I think Karol kissed Olivia on the lips...so obviously the beginnings of a wild passionate lesbian affair 😏

Rumor has it that Karol didn't liked U&O on that party at the Villa before they had to leave B1. That's why I commented.

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Acho que Karol beijou Olivia na boca ... então, obviamente, o início de um caso de lésbica selvagem e apaixonado  😏

Conheço bem a Olívia de outras épocas. Tenho certeza que não sai nada entre ela e a Karol. Olívia curte outro tipo de mulher. Já teve problemas e não vai querer arrumar mais um.

5 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Rumor has it that Karol didn't liked U&O on that party at the Villa before they had to leave B1. That's why I commented.

I was just stirring my friend...You know it doesn't take much for the conspiracy theorist to kick off...I just thought I'd start the ball rolling 😁

Yeh...I thought it was the other way round to be honest...

7 minutes ago, carlos frederico dos santos silva junior said:

I know Olivia well from other times. I'm sure nothing comes out between her and Karol. Olivia likes another type of woman. You've already had problems and you don't want to find another one.

It was sarcasm Carlos...😁

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I was just stirring my friend...You know it doesn't take much for the conspiracy theorist to kick off...I just thought I'd start the ball rolling 😁

Yeh...I thought it was the other way round to be honest...

I know. I just commented because I saw that there are many new members and maybe they can't get the context.

• Upvote 1