Masha - Home Activities #24

Noldus

2 minutes ago, rado07 said:

the GI from Naples has written again
(but did not understand it correctly)
also talked about Alessandro, he is a great support for Masha in these difficult times
And also always a topic, the politically difficult situation in which Russia is at the moment

The problem is also that the Sputnik vaccination I believe isn’t “ recognizable “ in europe yet .. it’s great that Masha wants to go the “ legal “ way with the visa , talking about the visa then she wanted to rebring Sofia for a long stay and not just for tourism 😇

After a short strange period with Alessandro , it’s good that things  are back in normal .. But where’s Babi ? The hairdresser ? Tanya ? What has happened to all the people that have been around this year for Masha ?

After yesterday it is gratifying that Masha has plans for the future again and does not see everything so negatively, a lot of sleep, a phone call and probably also medication have significantly improved the mood.
She also spoke about vacation plans in Morocco for next spring
But it's not good, the disease is not over yet, Masha have to have someone by her side, maybe it is possible, even if it is difficult to leave Russia at the moment, to give her a Russian roommate.
As an employer, RLC should actively take care of this. But RLC probably doesn't care how employees are doing. They only manages the few things (apartments with content) that still belong to them. 🤔

1 hour ago, rado07 said:

Well, I didn't hear the details. Maybe he's a little bit bi?
but I think she took "the tools" with her so that she could really satisfy him as a gay man.

Ups.. this I didn’t think about 😆🙈

39 minutes ago, rado07 said:

After yesterday it is gratifying that Masha has plans for the future again and does not see everything so negatively, a lot of sleep, a phone call and probably also medication have significantly improved the mood.
She also spoke about vacation plans in Morocco for next spring
But it's not good, the disease is not over yet, Masha have to have someone by her side, maybe it is possible, even if it is difficult to leave Russia at the moment, to give her a Russian roommate.
As an employer, RLC should actively take care of this. But RLC probably doesn't care how employees are doing. They only manages the few things (apartments with content) that still belong to them. 🤔

Morocco is more than dangerous at the moment .. Lots of problems through 2021 and since autumn..RLC cares to have happy tenants that contribute absolute nothing and hiding all of their personal life and I agree , if they wanted m they could easily bring a roommate for Masha ..of course Masha maybe doesn’t want ..

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

of course Masha maybe doesn’t want ..

you are right, I don't know Masha's attitude towards it
But I see that when Masha speaks to her countrymen, there is laughter and a good mood
it is different how with her guests who come from other cultures 🤷‍♂️

21 minutes ago, rado07 said:

you are right, I don't know Masha's attitude towards it
But I see that when Masha speaks to her countrymen, there is laughter and a good mood
it is different how with her guests who come from other cultures 🤷‍♂️

It’s strange  that we haven’t seen the short guy “ tech with benefits “ friend or the “tattoos enormous “ guy so she could possible relax a bit with some sex ..It’s also strange that it’s been a long time as I have said that many of the female friends haven’t been visiting her .Anyway , the year gave her many more pleasant and happy moments than sad ones and I hope she can concentrate on the good ones  and try and eliminate from her mind the bad ones , which in my opinion, the biggest one  was the end of her friendship or big misunderstanding that there’s currently between her long time friend Nelly …Sometimes ( if not the most times ) the negative thoughts are a result of psychological reasons and I think that’s the case in this period ..the Christmas mood is also affecting ..

38 minutes ago, isidore57 said:

Il va avoir son paiement en nature habituel plus tard ...!!!  😀

they will reward each other ::)
It's hard time for Masha right now
now she needs someone to hug

Masha also talks about her relationship with her Berlin friend
In addition to his work on the video, he also has good advice for Masha
They also talked about the use of various drugs and their effects on the body .....😱🥴😇
......it is important for Masha to regain physical health

• Like 1

if I heard correctly, there was an exchange of text messages with Holly beforehand
So going to the villa in Barca is possible or considered, but there is a problem of space.
There was talk of a room in the basement, but it is "someone's private property" or a mattress in front of the closet
Let's see if the problem can be solved 🙄🤔