Masha - Home Activities #24

Noldus

30 minutes ago, rado07 said:

they will reward each other ::)
It's hard time for Masha right now
now she needs someone to hug

Masha also talks about her relationship with her Berlin friend
In addition to his work on the video, he also has good advice for Masha
They also talked about the use of various drugs and their effects on the body .....😱🥴😇
......it is important for Masha to regain physical health

It’s good that only yesterday we were commenting about it here and today we see that some possible relaxation times are ahead , very nice 😇

14 minutes ago, rado07 said:

if I heard correctly, there was an exchange of text messages with Holly beforehand
So going to the villa in Barca is possible or considered, but there is a problem of space.
There was talk of a room in the basement, but it is "someone's private property" or a mattress in front of the closet
Let's see if the problem can be solved 🙄🤔

Therefore , possible holidays for Masha in Barcelona 😇👏👏 , hopefully at Christmas .. and the space issue actually tells more with the current sleeping arrangements , let’s see , it would be a crazy trio that of Holly / Tweety and Masha and I think fun and enjoyable times can benefit all three of them and not only Masha mentally . 

22 minutes ago, Fagen said:

The house is already full, she will have to stay somewhere else.

I think that in the end , all three will sleep in the master bedroom , they fit all perfectly there and let’s see if Masha is going to dare even more this time and if Tweety will be extremely surprised of how persuasive Masha can be if she wants 😂😆

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

I think that in the end , all three will sleep in the master bedroom , they fit all perfectly there and let’s see if Masha is going to dare even more this time and if Tweety will be extremely surprised of how persuasive Masha can be if she wants 😂😆

Non pas de MASHA A b4 pour les Fêtes .il y aura encore  des groupes et de la zizanie comme l,an passé... 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, suduro2 said:

Non pas de MASHA A b4 pour les Fêtes .il y aura encore  des groupes et de la zizanie comme l,an passé... 

Let’s see , good friend rado said that it is only a thought at the moment , till it becomes reality we need  time to see .. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rado07 said:

if I heard correctly, there was an exchange of text messages with Holly beforehand
So going to the villa in Barca is possible or considered, but there is a problem of space.
There was talk of a room in the basement, but it is "someone's private property" or a mattress in front of the closet
Let's see if the problem can be solved 🙄🤔

Masha suffers from loneliness and she needs to have contact with people
Since the covid crisis, we can see that she is isolated from her friends, because every year, she had some who came to visit for several days or weeks, since then she has no more visits from her friends in Russia and I guess it's not that easy for a girl who isn't Italian to make real local friends
Life is sometimes very complicated but you have to try to get through the turbulence because I am sure that the best is yet to come

• Like 1

Masha  a toujours des problèmes ,elle fait fuir  tous les gens qui  l'aimait ,ancien amis ,et amoureux,Nelly,Sasha,Dasha  et tous les autres,Drogues et le vouloir de diriger  tous le monde  et ca deviens de plus en plus flagrant . a suivre 

• Upvote 1