Masha - Home Activities #24

Noldus

23 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I always wish that more and more people realize that Masha was , is and I don’t know for how long more she stays with RLC the definition of what this site - RLC - advertises ..The private life of other people 24/7 …6,5 years later and the only person who manages to keep the interest at more or less the same level like she joined back in 2015 with her boyfriend .

As a couple in the beginning , we experienced already at that time her incredibly desire and fun for sex , her experiments with other people while with her boyfriend , the insertion of a long time friend which led breaking up with her boyfriend ,her struggles trying to recover from it , the evolution of her apartment which has now become her personal shelter , decorated at her style , the uncountable new faces on cameras who became fan favorites by working for RLC too ( e.g Piper ), to an incredible circle of emotions , sadness , loneliness , craziness , happiness , Masha has done it almost all  and shared all her life on cameras like cameras don’t exist .

She doesn’t even care about them anymore but at the same time she cares for anyone watching her , she respects the money she has made with this job , she respects us the viewers for our subscription ,  once again , the absolute definition what RLC’s dream and idea I believe was when they launched this site back in 2011..A site that hoped to have people that the cameras eventually become something that they shouldn’t think  of and just be there to record so as for people to choose if they want to observe and watch certain people .

Make the comparisons with the other current longest tenant and her behavior towards the cameras , the respect towards the viewers and it’s not difficult to say that Masha holds the title of the best RLC tenant ever .

When I first discovered RLC, I think it was in 2018-19, I remember of a couple always sleeping in the LR and a Ireland on the wall. Cam 1 was free most of the time.

In 2018 , it must have been her boyfriend Sasha and perhaps her friend Dasha who became the third person in the relationship and ultimately created complications and misunderstandings and brought the broke up .. Masha’s journey with RLC it is an amazing real life story , one example of the million things that can happen in the billions of people around the globe. 

16 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

When I first discovered RLC, I think it was in 2018-19, I remember of a couple always sleeping in the LR and a Ireland on the wall. Cam 1 was free most of the time.

the flag has always been that of italy, at the same time what could be more normal considering that the apartment is in Rome 😁

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, ddhm said:

In 2018 , it must have been her boyfriend Sasha and perhaps her friend Dasha who became the third person in the relationship and ultimately created complications and misunderstandings and brought the broke up .. Masha’s journey with RLC it is an amazing real life story , one example of the million things that can happen in the billions of people around the globe. 

Knowing that Sasha and Dasha got married now, let's say they made the right choice

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, moos54 said:

Knowing that Sasha and Dasha got married now, let's say they made the right choice

I always believe that it is good to have the knowledge , understand and convince yourself to abandon the cameras world . Life kept on for S&D , they spent time outside and they found out that they can make a life together which is fantastic of course . 

For me it is like a professional athlete that gets old and can’t make it anymore and he / she continues , losing the myth that has created ..For example , Federer , Nadal , Messi , top ever athletes but they can’t anymore compete at the top highest level , it is so difficult for them to abandon what they love to do and lose their daily routine .Tenants are a parallel story , they should know when they should abandon and let free of this life .Masha , despite thinking of it and quitting , she still believes that she  has things to give … I believe that she can do 2-3 more years but then she should be considering to make a life,  well built so far , outside of it and search for perhaps the stability that  she can have by finding a person to share moments and experiences away of the cameras .

Therefore , for as long as she stays , the journey watching her continues 😊

6 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I always believe that it is good to have the knowledge , understand and convince yourself to abandon the cameras world . Life kept on for S&D , they spent time outside and they found out that they can make a life together which is fantastic of course . 

For me it is like a professional athlete that gets old and can’t make it anymore and he / she continues , losing the myth that has created ..For example , Federer , Nadal , Messi , top ever athletes but they can’t anymore compete at the top highest level , it is so difficult for them to abandon what they love to do and lose their daily routine .Tenants are a parallel story , they should know when they should abandon and let free of this life .Masha , despite thinking of it and quitting , she still believes that she  has things to give … I believe that she can do 2-3 more years but then she should be considering to make a life,  well built so far , outside of it and search for perhaps the stability that  she can have by finding a person to share moments and experiences away of the cameras .

Therefore , for as long as she stays , the journey watching her continues 😊

Too bad a few other tenants won't take the hint and abandon the ship.  :biggrin:

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Too bad a few other tenants won't take the hint and abandon the ship.  :biggrin:

Where else can they find such easy money , financial obligations solved and fooling the viewers by just being naked ? You can call it genius ..

• Upvote 2