Masha - Home Activities #24

Noldus

4 hours ago, ddhm said:

As we have said repeatedly , when a man fucks the whole Rome is a Casanova and when a woman does the same is a nymphomaniac 😬🙄 ..

Maybe this article is nice to read 😊

WWW.MINDBODYGREEN.COM

Do we know anything about a person just based on their number?

Yes, in theory, it's nice as long as it's not your daughter, I wonder if you had a daughter who would go to bed every day with someone else and also a son who puts a different woman in his bed every day if you would accept it equally? I don't think so.

4 hours ago, ddhm said:

As we have said repeatedly , when a man fucks the whole Rome is a Casanova and when a woman does the same is a nymphomaniac 😬🙄 ..

Maybe this article is nice to read 😊

WWW.MINDBODYGREEN.COM

Do we know anything about a person just based on their number?

Yes, in theory, it's nice as long as it's not your daughter, I wonder if you had a daughter who would go to bed every day with someone else and also a son who puts a different woman in his bed every day if you would accept it equally? I don't think so.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, moos54 said:

In diesem Fall hat sie noch zu tun, da sie nur um 10-15 sein muss, ich schätze, es sind noch einige in der Stadt Rom übrig, die ihr Bett besuchen möchten

Ich habe keinen Vertrag hier, schaue aber gerne mal in den einzelnen Räumen zu, solange sie frei sind u. das sind schon ein paar Jahre.

Wenn ich da die cm an Schwänze zusammen zähle die Mascha gefickt u. geblasen hat da kommen schon ein paar Meter zusammen 😄

da kommst du mit den 10-15 Schwänzen nicht aus....😜

on Saturday there was no time to take care of the broken iPhone 12
Masha spoke to the hotline today
it works normally, only it is no longer waterproof, she should send pictures.
If Apple doesn't fix it under warranty, they'll tape the damage up with tape. this is of course suboptimal

2 hours ago, joyer said:

I would never be ashamed of any actions of my children as long as they don’t steal or kill or in general make any actions which go to the criminality session .

Whenever anyone closes the door of his house , it is his / her life and can do as they please , it’s none of our business to criticize what people do in their bedroom .

I would prefer to have a son and a daughter being open  with their sexual desires rather than being “ monk “ or “ nun “ behaving , marry young and when they reach 35-40 years old realize that they have missed so much fun when they were young to enjoy their lives and discover the opposite sex and then ( even worse if they have children ) to start cheating their husband / wife , having parallel affairs or similar things .

I would prefer have a a woman like Masha that she has done almost all and know it by being sincere to me than dealing with a woman who doesn’t know a lot and having a boring or limited sex life perhaps .

At the end of the day , what matters the most is to be honest .. 1 ,10 or 100 partners don’t define you as a person or a character of what a human being you are in your contribution to the society , to family and friends . There are other values in life  more sacred than sex to judge the people 😇

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, rado07 said:

on Saturday there was no time to take care of the broken iPhone 12
Masha spoke to the hotline today
it works normally, only it is no longer waterproof, she should send pictures.
If Apple doesn't fix it under warranty, they'll tape the damage up with tape. this is of course suboptimal

Time that she buys the 13 😉

27 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Time that she buys the 13 😉

a good idea
Christmas is coming soon, time for presents
the first present went back to Naples this afternoon
beautiful gifts lift the mood🎄🎁👨🏿
even if she makes the presents herself

1 minute ago, rado07 said:

a good idea
Christmas is coming soon, time for presents
the first present went back to Naples this afternoon
beautiful gifts lift the mood🎄🎁👨🏿
even if she makes the presents herself

Her present should be a plane ticket to Barcelona 😉 the phone is secondary , priority should be being with people during these days .

8 hours ago, joyer said:

After seeing Masha with this creature in her bed I came to the inevitable conclusion that Masha is a fucking nymphomaniac lunatic. I wonder if there is still anyone left in Rome who has not visited her bed.

lol, you have issues eh?

• Upvote 1