Masha - Home Activities #24

Noldus

38 minutes ago, joyer said:

After seeing Masha with this creature in her bed I came to the inevitable conclusion that Masha is a fucking nymphomaniac lunatic. I wonder if there is still anyone left in Rome who has not visited her bed.

the Pope 😉 

• Haha 2

53 minutes ago, joyer said:

After seeing Masha with this creature in her bed I came to the inevitable conclusion that Masha is a fucking nymphomaniac lunatic. I wonder if there is still anyone left in Rome who has not visited her bed.

As we have said repeatedly , when a man fucks the whole Rome is a Casanova and when a woman does the same is a nymphomaniac 😬🙄 ..

Maybe this article is nice to read 😊

WWW.MINDBODYGREEN.COM

Do we know anything about a person just based on their number?

• Upvote 1

59 minutes ago, joyer said:

She's trying to catch up to Misty that used to be on VHTV.  She has bedded at least 50 in about 2 years or less. :biggrin:

3 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

She's trying to catch up to Misty that used to be on VHTV.  She has bedded at least 50 in about 2 years or less. :biggrin:

In this case she still has work to do because she only needs to be at 10-15, I guess there are quite a few left in the city of Rome who would like to visit her bed 😁

• Haha 2

I wonder how long Masha wants to solve her depression problems by fucking anyone who passes by (spoiler: it's not working well).

They've been doing nothing but fuck since yesterday afternoon ... it's amazing that big boy hasn't had a heart attack yet.