B5 Tereza & Timur and Leia & Maksim - General Topic 2021 #12 (December)

Two good couples going from this place , H&A , T&T .. this concept which is totally non factional ( except a couple being open or willing to make shows ) serves nothing in Barcelona as long as the couples come from east Europe and they aren’t locals to have friends ,make Β parties and generally show different things other than watching TV , showering and having sex . The chemistry and the good times between H&A/ T&T made it manageable to watch it .. but with L&M now , I don’t know how it can all work ..Β 

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

Two good couples going from this place , H&A , T&T .. this concept which is totally non factional ( except a couple being open or willing to make shows ) serves nothing in Barcelona as long as the couples come from east Europe and they aren’t locals to have friends ,make Β parties and generally show different things other than watching TV , showering and having sex . The chemistry and the good times between H&A/ T&T made it manageable to watch it .. but with L&M now , I don’t know how it can all work ..Β 

loraine&anthony maybe the replacement πŸ€” πŸ˜πŸ˜‚

il y a une heure, ddhm a ditΒ :

it depends on who replaces T&T and to be fair to L&M there sex was good and they have the most popular replay scene which is rare for b5.Β