B2 - General Topic 2021 #38 (December)

il y a 8 minutes, ddhm a dit :

Also them ? What’s going on this Christmas period ? 😂🤣 Maybe the met Martina off cameras to be explained the things of the next months 🥳😱

i doubt leia would cheat on maskim and that anna would help her do it... him on the other hand

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, james deen said:

i doubt leia would cheat on maskim and that anna would help her do it... him on the other hand

I think Leia and Maksim is a very problematic relationship .. I have observed many little things but I will mention perhaps the “ biggest “ obvious and it involves their sex life .. I can’t recall any time - and I mean this , 0 , nada , nothing - seeing him finishing normally and not with a hand job .

Now I am 44 years old and perhaps this is a problem that some men face or have at especially older ages .. but a young guy not being able to finish while enjoying a girl that she’s not apathetic or asexual , I have honestly never heard about . 

What can we say more ? 

5 hours ago, ddhm said:

I think Leia and Maksim is a very problematic relationship .. I have observed many little things but I will mention perhaps the “ biggest “ obvious and it involves their sex life .. I can’t recall any time - and I mean this , 0 , nada , nothing - seeing him finishing normally and not with a hand job .

Now I am 44 years old and perhaps this is a problem that some men face or have at especially older ages .. but a young guy not being able to finish while enjoying a girl that she’s not apathetic or asexual , I have honestly never heard about . 

What can we say more ? 

I always go to the easy explanation. I don't flow every step of her but I think that, just like many others, she doesn't take de pill or something like that. We know that she like BJ and takes his load. So I think that she doesn't like to suck his dick after sex, maybe because of the lube or something else. The las time that I saw them having sex she cum once, he started the HJ and put it again on her to do a second time but ended on a HJ.

22 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I always go to the easy explanation. I don't flow every step of her but I think that, just like many others, she doesn't take de pill or something like that. We know that she like BJ and takes his load. So I think that she doesn't like to suck his dick after sex, maybe because of the lube or something else. The las time that I saw them having sex she cum once, he started the HJ and put it again on her to do a second time but ended on a HJ.

You might be right with the pill but if we also say that this a long time relationship , I can’t see that they have this “ barrier “ between them so as not to enjoy full and properly , which I believe that this is a big reason that the relationship is being affected in a bad way .. in any case , they only know what’s going on , but it is difficult for me personally to be attached and observe with good vibes a couple that simply isn’t enjoying the way I would wish so as to sit back and enjoy their interactions . 

I really don't understand, after such an exciting and exceptional show as the one performed by the three ladies of B2, not even a comment, I hope at least that these three ladies have earned a few euros.

• Haha 2