B4 - General Topic 2021 # 128 (December)

25 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Dani is going out.

She's putting make up now so she will be going around 23h

Strangely , Ulyana and Olivia haven’t been in the mood to be out in Barcelona so far , I hope they start sooner or later , as always , this is the only way to be introduced to new people , friends , visitors .. However , they all seem ( so far ) to interact  mostly with fellow Russian speaking people rather than Spanish or other nationalities .. 

4 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

So Radi went out and came back with Nana and Loraine. i think that's the most mysterious escapade that I saw. 

It’s being quite noticeable that Loraine and Nana have formed an ally , I don’t think there can be also others inside B4 that they can approach as they have shown that they aren’t interested ( especially O&U )

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

It’s being quite noticeable that Loraine and Nana have formed an ally , I don’t think there can be also others inside B4 that they can approach as they have shown that they aren’t interested ( especially O&U )

Agree. I found it mysterious because Radi went out with them. And Nana went prepared to spend more time off camera.

Maybe they had to come back to a possible party soon.

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

No surprise that no action Loraine has formed a friendship with no action Nana.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Odd. Nana went out last night happy and now she looks sad. Loraine too.

maybe rlc didn't pay them 🤔  I hope rlc starts to take money away from them if they go off camera like nana does all the time🤷‍♂️

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

So Radi went out and came back with Nana and Loraine. i think that's the most mysterious escapade that I saw. 

I did not expect Radi to return with them. Is it just the lighting or did Radi change her hair colour.