Do we have a more mature couple?

Guest Mortdisc

Yes, they look more mature than other couples. I prefer young girls' bodies  :D

Like Katya with her tiny body. I hope rlc will fill empty apartments with young ladies soon :)  But I guess there are many guys who will be interesting in this mature.

More mature? Shit.

That makes me ancient. Shit but I'm old.......Mid twenties????? Yes they may be more sensible and balanced than many others on rlc, but I wouldn't say they were more mature.

The mere fact that they are willing to perform on something like rlc for the entertainment of a vast number of people does not speak to me of maturity. No, that tells me that they are more like those on these talent shows who seek to make themselves famous. And if the rlc sociological experiment continues then more and more people will seek to do the same thing.

Hell but we might even get grannies on here, shagging and trying to get a contract to write sex manuals for bonzos like Paul, god rest his dick.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you people ever happy? Jeez, why don't you call RLC and custom order your favorite face, body, pussy, cock, ass, legs, feet, etc...

And while you're at it, specify age too.

Are you people ever happy? Jeez, why don't you call RLC and custom order your favorite face, body, pussy, cock, ass, legs, feet, etc...

Right on tbg150!  Does not make sense all the comments on "mature couple".  Look at the thread for Ann on ww,com, 22 pages, and omg she is no spring chicken!  And the thread goes nuts when she does her hula hoop....  To each his own, but whether it is a committed bbw friend, or a thin "older" stick freeloader, I intend to sit back, watch, and enjoy.  :P  Just this newbie's opinion.

This is hardly the first "mature" couple for RLC.  Lora and Max were older than most of the youngsters and, while a lot of the current CC members weren't around in those days, Gia and Ian were a mature couple...even though they acted like neurotic children much of the time.

What I'm more interested in knowing about this new couple is whether they have a social life or if they are "stick in the mud" types.  We know they have active sex...that's a plus right now compared to some of the other couples.

Since I'm more interested in older, "normal" people, who knows...maybe this couple could be what it takes to get me to pay RLC again.

Someone from reallifecamfan is copying the work from this site and adding it to theirs.

I noticed one of my pictures was there and it had the same ID on it as it was something I had posted earlier on today.

Someone from reallifecamfan is copying the work from this site and adding it to theirs.

I noticed one of my pictures was there and it had the same ID on it as it was something I had posted earlier on today.

Hmmm...ironic, isn't it.

You post stuff that belongs to RLC on this site and then someone takes "YOUR" stuff and posts it on THEIR site.

Sounds like a pot - kettle kind of thing to me.

Could it  really be that RLC has picked an attractive (at least Sophia) more mature couple for us to see?  What a treat that would be.  Would be even better if they spoke english but think I am going a bit overboard with that one

that is great idea rlc :D

Right on tbg150!  Does not make sense all the comments on "mature couple".  Look at the thread for Ann on ww,com, 22 pages, and omg she is no spring chicken!  And the thread goes nuts when she does her hula hoop....  To each his own, but whether it is a committed bbw friend, or a thin "older" stick freeloader, I intend to sit back, watch, and enjoy.  :P  Just this newbie's opinion.

akathome ann super woman :-* :-* she take me happy ;D

Very well. I will announce to RLC that I want a 19-year old Rhodes scholar who is totally subservient to me, has a body like Leora's; can affect internet viewers with the empathy eliciting talents of Nora; is an orphan (No fucking in-laws allowed), has a credit rating in the 800's, a terrific Dunn & Bradstreet report, worships me as her lord and master, and wants me to handle the $576,000,000 she has in her bank accounts.

I'm sure you would agree that these are simple, reasonable demands.