B4 - General Topic 2021 # 129 (December)

il y a 1 minute, thinga69 a dit :

Je pense qu'elle sait et s'en fiche.

En même temps, comme ça, il ne reste plus à RLC qu'à débrancher les caméras et leur vendre l'appartement B1, les cinq vont pouvoir vivre leur vie tranquille sans nous donner de faux espoirs.

• Like 1

Just now, corpslibre said:

At the same time, like that, all that remains for RLC is to unplug the cameras and sell them apartment B1, the four of them will be able to live their quiet lives without giving us false hopes.

I watch B1 for Karol now, like I did before wen Holly wasn't there. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

What kind of nick name is Tweety? Are we going to call her Tweety here?

Think Tweety suits her looks well; like from the cartoon Tweety Pie 🤣 nothing derogatory meant though, I think she looks rather attractive in an impish kind of way 👌

1 minute ago, happyman88 said:

Think Tweety suits her looks well; like from the cartoon Tweety Pie 🤣 nothing derogatory meant though, I think she looks rather attractive in an impish kind of way 👌

I didn't knew this character had that name in English. I was thinking about Twitter.

Sorry guys , but this “Tweety “ that she chose , it will take me some time to go away from Luya which I find it incredibly amazing by ( happychappie ? I think ) the forum member who christened her .

On another side note , to be really fair , no matter how much and by all means Holly deserves the penthouse , Tweety / Luya isn’t at this level yet .. I hope “ mentor Holly “ makes her become even better than the teacher and show us all of her potential which so far nearly everyone of us have been appreciating her for what she has been showing  the last two weeks .. All the best for Tweety and to a marvelous stay . 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1