B4 - General Topic 2021 # 130 (December)

1 hour ago, james deen said:

all the girls know because of a certain someone all they have to do lie on their beds naked while watching a movie on the laptop with another girl maybe touch her a bit and thats job done just look at the popular the scenes the last 2 days its a joke

Finally good spotted and excellently said 😇👏🏻👏🏻 That’s why I have called it almost and since end of winter , beginning of spring I think of this year that it is “ another kind of virus “ which has spreaded across the whole RLC 😔😕😒

1 hour ago, Thestarider said:

I just got a PM that said and I qoute:

RLC sinks to new all time low.....30 of the 96 replays are of villas master bedroom. 

31.25 % of the replays are of nothing at all but two cute girls.

No wonder I let my subscription expire LMAO, RLC deserves what they are getting for thier mismanagement of a once greatest online voyeur sites of them all and the one every other site tried to duplicate.

RLC is sinking dangerously because they have and keep on investing blindly to a woman that the only thing that currently manages to offer , it is - as it seems from the dozens of nothingness or repeated same things occurring replays every second day - keeping subscribed and happy the most loyal fanbase club and long long long RLC subscribers who most probably have the 180 days subscriptions and they renew at this rate as long their top investment woman remains in the project . 

In my humble opinion , RLC is trying to keep happy this big target group - judging I repeat again by the top cams replays in total per week - and completely ignores potential new subscribers or another big “ deposit “ of people who quit each and every month because across of RLC apartments , the pattern has mutated at exactly the same thing that their top investment tenant is offering . RLC keeps on like this , the Barcelona apartments that are  the ones that can bring possible new subscribers simply copy/paste the behavior of the archtenant , there’s no need to do , offer or expose themselves more than what the top investment person does , why should they ? You are complaining of what’s being shown by the Barcelona girls , i - for a change - try to praise them when at times they offer a chance to watch glances of their private lives like , for example , Daniela , Anna , Lola , Mila have recently done ( I don’t care if it was shows , clickbaits or whatever , but for sure more interesting than 3-4 hours a day being tuned in and watching a woman browsing her phone , smsing and talking .. ) Think about it and then wonder of the numbers … 

• Haha 1

Why does Holly change her panties so often? Yesterday she went to bed in a yellow bra and panties and today she gets up with a light purple panty. What does she do at night? Does she go back to the garage? 🤷‍♀️😮

1 hour ago, Noodle said:

Why does Holly change her panties so often? Yesterday she went to bed in a yellow bra and panties and today she gets up with a light purple panty. What does she do at night? Does she go back to the garage? 🤷‍♀️😮

I just checked replay. She woke up with the same light purple panties that she wore to bed and no bra. I don't what you are seeing. 🙄

11 hours ago, HappyChappie said:

I just read the last eight pages and to honest it's made me wonder what some of you 'I want real life' people really want. A girl looking after her private parts live on camera and you are making jokes about it? that not real life enough for you? Seem like you only want to see the girl shag a fella live on camera 24/7 365 days of the year.

There is nothing wrong with these girls except your expectence of what these girls should do. 🙄

GOV simply lacks the visitors, the realistic parties (especially B4 would be really good) and especially the realistic sex.

The problem already lies in the concept. The girls are torn from their real life, brought to another place and then they just wait for their time to pass. When something does happen, it's often just completely exaggerated and thus totally unrealistic. Where are the real relationships, where are the real emotions?

Good example is B2. For months nothing happens there, and then suddenly the girls there behave as if they were part of a harem and have sex in shift work with just one single guy. Only to then just as suddenly sink back into doing nothing. Or B4, where RLC has now double-occupied two rooms, making any privacy impossible. Then B1, with a bunch of girls where absolutely nothing happens.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, corvette84 said:

I just checked replay. She woke up with the same light purple panties that she wore to bed and no bra. I don't what you are seeing. 🙄

Ah ok. Thx. And I thought she went to bed in a yellow bra and panty. 🤔

• Like 1