Martina and Alberto - home activities #39

Noldus

6 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

you mean like the way she partied with her friends at B4 making out with a different girl every week till she settled on Nelly,she either got nude or topless  with either Megan holly or had sex with Nelly and you think she acts better than that when she is off cam lol

No

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Adalbert said:

I don't understand why some people write here that some couples are boring and still look at it every day .. it's like eating the same food every day that you don't like...maybe a kind of self-punishment?🤔🤣

Hi Bertie … as I was one who said the couples are boring, let me explain.  I am mostly saying this from POV as a voyeur.  I totally agree with what DD and others have said … these are established couples and often the sex becomes repetitive and routine.  I get that.  It’s wonderful they still have a lot of sex as many couples do not have this much after these many years.  Keeping things spicy is not easy so people look at sex like brushing your teeth.  You need to do it to stay healthy but the romantic element suffers.

As a voyeur this is not self-punishment.  It is more FOMO fear of missing out.  We watch because we hope something exciting happens like Martina/Nelly.  And yes given Martina did happen, many of us want to see it happen again (not necessarily with Nelly but we want to see Martina express her lust again).  FOMO is greatest around Martina because the potential is very real.  I don’t think anyone feels like Nana might have a torrid lesbian fling anytime soon.

A ton of people stopped subscriptions and hang on here for FOMO.  This does not sound like self-punishment to me.  At some point I will be on the side of folks who have not renewed their sub.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Like I've said all along, friends with benefits!!  They're only on RLC for the easy money!!

I think Martina enjoys the exposure as well. She's hot, She knows it and she likes to show it...