Leora - Home Activities #94

pulo filipe

2 hours ago, Howard said:

She has kept no more secrets than the average person. She's on cam for gosh sakes!

While I've professed since she moved to Prague that *I* think she needs to get off cam and have a 'normal' life, the girl seems well-adjusted considering the life she's created for herself.  Yea..she's as screwed up as any other single person when it comes to the opposite sex (like him, love him, lead him on, leave him, etc).  And I think the fake lesbian episodes w/ Malia was nothing more then keeping horndogs tuned in and buying membership (she played most of you).

She has damaged her integrity and dignity when it comes to bating on cam. I think her moral compass needs adjustment. Something that when she has kids and leads a life where she's a wife & mother and not a cam whore, she'll regret (so I think). With all that said, she's not all tatted up, doesn't have odd body piercings, doesn't do drugs, doesn't have rainbow color hair, doesn't have a nervous condition - all things considered, she's doing well.

*I* just would like her to get off cam and integrate with mainstream society (as I think both she and society would mutually benefit from).

Man, I couldn't agree with you more.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, Howard said:

She has kept no more secrets than the average person. She's on cam for gosh sakes!

While I've professed since she moved to Prague that *I* think she needs to get off cam and have a 'normal' life, the girl seems well-adjusted considering the life she's created for herself.  Yea..she's as screwed up as any other single person when it comes to the opposite sex (like him, love him, lead him on, leave him, etc).  And I think the fake lesbian episodes w/ Malia was nothing more then keeping horndogs tuned in and buying membership (she played most of you).

She has damaged her integrity and dignity when it comes to bating on cam. I think her moral compass needs adjustment. Something that when she has kids and leads a life where she's a wife & mother and not a cam whore, she'll regret (so I think). With all that said, she's not all tatted up, doesn't have odd body piercings, doesn't do drugs, doesn't have rainbow color hair, doesn't have a nervous condition - all things considered, she's doing well.

*I* just would like her to get off cam and integrate with mainstream society (as I think both she and society would mutually benefit from).

Top post and well summarised, with full emotional detachment. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1