Leora - Home Activities #94

pulo filipe

36 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

She has mentioned on a phone call this morning snippets about getting the dog, rabies injections,  and how many seconds it will take for the dog to recognise her again. Also that she will be contented once she has the dog, " she has no plans to have children immediately " so she would be completely content to live with just the dog and read, she "doesn't even need a man" she will not be lonely.

She has no objection with us knowing what was discussed otherwise she would have taken the call to the bathroom for privacy. GagHer will be able to translate it better than I and check it for corrections.

Hope Leora is not disappointed when her dog arrives I once went to visit my son who lives abroad for 5 weeks my other son stayed here with my dog when I returned he wouldn't even look at me for hours got the hump big time for me leaving for so long   He eventually got over it and all was back to normal he sure made me feel like the bad guy

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

First she took the lights off the tree.

She doesn't want to dismantle the tree already, I wonder where she wants to put these lights...

She will usually put lights around the couch, and festive candles on the coffee table

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

She will usually put lights around the couch, and festive candles on the coffee table

Any idea when the arrivals will be here see Leora making a list hope she checks it twice Can't figure the lights out ?

22 minutes ago, Ste said:

Any idea when the arrivals will be here see Leora making a list hope she checks it twice Can't figure the lights out ?

If past experiences are anything to go by, then there is a huge difference between planning to get Eva back and Eva actually arriving, there are so many imponderables to take into account...Paul releasing her, her health, the journey, quarantine, COVID and the borders.....Take your pick !! 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1