Leora - Home Activities #94

pulo filipe

Sorry Leora. I have to laugh at you claiming of 'Not needing a man in your life'. Twice that i've heard myself.

If so, why spend 18 solid months constantly arguing, yelling, crying and desperately keeping hold of LB then?

Why?

I don't believe you. Because that's not how someone behaves if you want to be taken seriously.

• Upvote 7

19 minutes ago, GAG-HER said:

She has always said she doesn't need a man in her life. 

We need to understand what she means by not needing men. Because up until now it's not like she's done without seeing LB or speak with Paul.

3 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Sorry Leora. I have to laugh at you claiming of 'Not needing a man in your life'. Twice that i've heard myself.

If so, why spend 18 solid months constantly arguing, yelling, crying and desperately keeping hold of LB then?

Why?

Indeed. Quite ridiculous what she said. Especially after 2 weeks spent calling with Paul and before spending the whole October away from home with LB.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Brokk! said:

We need to understand what she means by not needing men. Because up until now it's not like she's done without seeing LB or speak with Paul.

she has never called LB her boyfriend , and always told him they will never live together, Always said she would only live with paul, as he is the only one that understands her.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, GAG-HER said:

she has never called LB her boyfriend , and always told him they will never live together, Always said she would only live with paul, as he is the only one that understands her.  

Yep, but Paul is a man too 😆At least the last time we saw him he had a penis between his legs.

• Sad 1

Just now, Brokk! said:

Indeed. Quite ridiculous what she said. Especially after 2 weeks spent calling with Paul and before spending the whole October away from home with LB.

The way I see it , she has been in such a sweet contact with Paul exactly at the same time that she felt bad or argued with her male friend in Prague .. one guy isn’t working , we go to the other one and viceversa .. indeed , she needs no man in her life .. if she only knew what she wants 😂🤣😂🤣 .. 

And being sweet to Paul , well , what a fantastic approach so as to convince him about Eva using her ways 😁

• Confused 2

And the male friend in Prague is exactly the one she said “ I don’t want him for sex but for a person to talk to and feel nice with  company “ .. it makes you wonder if Paul is the only one understanding her , what the hell is she doing keeping on having a guy for 1,5 years for no sex but just talks and company … 🤷‍♂️🤦‍♂️

• Confused 1

And also for anyone forgetting the “ living in the apartment working duties “ , we had the surprising 4 masturbations last week and just one this week .. average 2,5 so one session  minimum is expected during the weekend to reach the average of 3 like it is the “ program “ the last 1,5 months or so .. 

13 minutes ago, ddhm said:

And the male friend in Prague is exactly the one she said “ I don’t want him for sex but for a person to talk to and feel nice with  company “ .. it makes you wonder if Paul is the only one understanding her , what the hell is she doing keeping on having a guy for 1,5 years for no sex but just talks and company … 🤷‍♂️🤦‍♂️

If you don't have at least one good friend of the opposite sex, I feel bad for you.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1