Leora - Home Activities #95

pulo filipe

2 hours ago, spartacus734 said:

Even by RLC's standards, this site has been particuarly boring this week(especially Leora) and if I dont see some sort of initiative or activity over the next work couple of days im going to cancel my subscription because the boredom is absolutely ridiculous right now.

A few days left then me too.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Miraguy said:

You are so far off base you are almost funny. What are you a psychoanalyst or just a psycho.

That is exactly the reaction and type comment I posted about some members making.  Disagree if you wish, but man, you are out of line.

He is neither.  He has an opinion different from yours. How about telling him (us) why you disagree without name calling or acting like the authority of other people's thoughts?

• Confused 4
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

That is exactly the reaction and type comment I posted about some members making.  Disagree if you wish, but man, you are out of line.

He is neither.  He has an opinion different from yours. How about telling him (us) why you disagree without name calling or acting like the authority of other people's thoughts?

You're nuts.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

I hope everyone is taking notice this week how much of uninterested is Leora anymore with RLC , how much “ shit “ she gives to paying members that they aren’t all like the ones who see everything that she does as “ magical “ ,  “ fantastic “ “ amazing “ … 

I don’t really know how more obvious it can be that she’s using the RLC’s payroll as for her financial benefit in order to achieve all of her plans and targets / goals she has in mind for her future life . This week of the off cameras hiding , sleeping , endless hours outside of the apartment ( which actually is nice since she escapes her living prison ) , I don’t know what more proof it needs so as the disrespect to the audience continues .. 

Come on now , please , show me your blessing emojis the usual ones 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣 What ? My English is difficult to understand and The Queen is insulted once again or once again the truth hurts and instead of my BS and nonsense and stupidity and negativity of posts should all leave you indifferent but there you go reacting 😂🤣😅😂😂🤣

The joke continues full throttle , can’t wait to see if the airplane sign is next to her name and hopefully she goes outside of her prison and enjoy the Christmas days with people and not alone in her misery . 

Peace ☮️ and enjoy ( how much I have missed the Pulitzer posts 😒😞😔😟😕😓😓 … ) 

• Like 2
  • Confused 2