B4 - General Topic 2021 # 134 (December)

9 minutes ago, ddhm said:

The night seems not to be over as Daniela and Ms.V still with non home clothes and Ulyana absent somewhere in the villa .. possible guests ? 

Wow another night of losers showing up to do nothing in the villa.  Riveting! :dodgy:

• Upvote 1

Unfortunately , the way that suddenly the villa is overcrowded or let’s say there are more girls than they should actually be ( which is nice that Daniela has a guest for example but the penthouse bedroom is for 2 ) and the sleeping arrangements aren’t settled good , even if there are guests , nothing can lead to anything happening , except being extreme in the LR or anything like that which then isn’t going to be comfortable ..

With that being said , I do hope the girls are enjoying their times and currently some flirts / dates are developing in a nice way so we can see visitors and more crazy party times as the period also approaches 😇

10 hours ago, Noodle said:

Voir le vidèos avec Curly/Bruno et vous verrez qu'il y avait aussi des blessures aux genoux. San Bruno no, avec Bruno oui. Réflèchissez un peu. En fait, elle était la seule à être heureuse lorsque Bruno a rompu avec Gina. Elle est également allée à la fête d'anniversaire de Bruno, lorsque Gina et Bruno sont revenus en se battant. Ici, il s'agit d'un an à essayer de reconquérir Bruno et rien d'autre. Se vous vous disputez avec Megan et évitez Gina. Je ne  sais pas ce qui va arriver mais je pense qu'elle adore séduire les hommes mais elle est aussi sexuellement accro à Bruno. Pas plus. 🤷‍♀️🙄

9 hours ago, moos54 said:

I don't know where you got all this information from but in my opinion you mix up a lot of things that happened at completely different times 🤣

What do you want from someone named ''NOODLE''  

See the source image

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, wooders78 said:

the guys are waiting for the bars to close before collecting them so they get a free fuck

Really? I'll have to visit Barcelona again in the near future. 🙂 There were no free fucks 10 year ago. Cost me 400 euros that but she was good. 😉

• Upvote 1

I see that Amira left today.  I can explain in my own opinion the reappearance and departure of Amira even it might sound crazy or not a logical explanation. 

There was a scenario out there that Loraine would move to B5 with Anthony after Timur & Tereza leave and Amira would stay in B4 in Loraine's room. My guess was that this scenario was possible before Karol's boyfriend showed up in B1 a couple of days ago. Now there is a possibility that Karol & her boyfriend will move to B5 and share it with Leia & Maksim which makes sense because Leia & Karol are good friends. I guess the decision by RLC was made very recently If this scenario is the right one. We need to remember moving of Ulyana & Olivia to the master bedroom in B4 took all B4 girls by surprise.

So, Loraine won't be moving to B5 but rather she will stay in B4 and Amira got the message and understood that she doesn't have a room for her and that is why she left. The way I see it that she was in a standby status and she had to audition to rejoin RLC (Loraine & Amira did a fake show in the tub few days ago) even she was a former participant. This reminds me of when Amy & Ariela showed up in May of this year and they departed with no reasonable explanation. Some people on CC said back then that Ariela asked Amira if she could share the master bedroom in B2 with her but Amira refused. I am not sure if this really happened.  I apologize that my post is a long one.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I see that Amira left today.  I can explain in my own opinion the reappearance and departure of Amira even it might sound crazy or not a logical explanation. 

There was a scenario out there that Loraine would move to B5 with Anthony after Timur & Tereza leave and Amira would stay in B4 in Loraine's room. My guess was that this scenario was possible before Karol's boyfriend showed up in B1 a couple of days ago. Now there is a possibility that Karol & her boyfriend will move to B5 and share it with Leia & Maksim which makes sense because Leia & Karol are good friends. I guess the decision by RLC was made very recently If this scenario is the right one. We need to remember moving of Ulyana & Olivia to the master bedroom in B4 took all B4 girls by surprise.

So, Loraine won't be moving to B5 but rather she will stay in B4 and Amira got the message and understood that she doesn't have a room for her and that is why she left. The way I see it that she was in a standby status and she had to audition to rejoin RLC (Loraine & Amira did a fake show in the tub few days ago) even she was a former participant. This reminds me of when Amy & Ariela showed up in May of this year and they departed with no reasonable explanation. Some people on CC said back then that Ariela asked Amira if she could share the master bedroom in B2 with her but Amira refused. I am not sure if this really happened.  I apologize that my post is a long one.

Si karol et son copain partent en B5, y'aura une chambre libre au B1 et donc Amira aurait pu la prendre...

2 hours ago, badboylovesgirls said:

i think amira is spending xmas in milan, italy and stopped off to spend the week with loraine