Leora - Home Activities #96

pulo filipe

creo honestamente, que la Reina, no esta de vacaciones, hoy por hoy no se puede ir a ningún sitio sin un pasaporte co-vid, los riesgos de contagio son muy grandes, sobre todo en Chequia, Alemania, Holanda..... hay mucha gente sin vacunar y se piden las pautas completas en la mayoría de los sitios

Creo que ella esta en algún lugar de Praga solucionando, problemas, quizás con Paul, quizás con el LB, quizás con los visados o quizás con RLC. yo que se, los perros, los negocios, etc, etc...

el silencio de los expertos en Leora nos deja un poco descolocados; claro esta que todos quisiéramos saber donde esta?, que esta haciendo?, el porque de esas vacaciones repentinas?, pero desgraciadamente, eso ocurre fuera de el apartamento, y como se ha dicho mil veces, por eso no pagamos membresía, si ella quisiera, que lo supiésemos, ya lo habría dicho públicamente, dejémosla que tenga sus espacios, seguramente ella, sabrá compensárnoslo de alguna manera( con mas, o menos ganas).

por suerte para ella, no podemos pagar por lo que piensa

26 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

One of the most stupidest things in life.  Getting married.  

Big mistake by Malia deciding so fast for such an important decision in life , I hope for her that it works , at least she managed to escape something that she didn’t enjoy after a certain point and she was doing it only for money .

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

I say most CC members enjoyed seeing 👀 Leora and Malia playing with each other 

I think it was one of the worst executed  shows period . There were never any emotions , no smiles , just a “ cold “ interaction except some moments that were more intensive which is more than normal considering that they were doing this for more than a year . 

There were never kisses , hugs , affection .. Of course people were tuning because they were always expecting that something more might happen , of course it could never be so because neither of the girls is lesbian or has any lesbian hidden desires or curiosity ( they aren’t Martina let’s say who is a bisexual for example ).. 

I will always believe that Malia was “ used “ ( she wanted of course and she was instructed / being taught ) and personally , I am glad that she found - no matter how it happened - a way out of RLC and at least she’s living and enjoying a normal life .

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Of course Leora should have her privacy, unfortunately she is in a position where privacy is limited unless she neglects one thing to look after another, she is trying to juggle too many balls.

In all honesty she is looking for something she cannot obtain the way things are, and she is never too far away from a breakdown in my opinion.

Look at what she had in Russia and compare to what she has here.

In Russia both herself and Paul decided to join the project with RLC together, Paul worked occasionally and as a lover he seemed somewhat clumsy and lacked empathy, but she could supplement his sometime failure to satisfy her with self masturbating, which most of the time Paul was agreeable to. Possibly Paul was " clumsy " in bed because the camera's psychologically intimidated him and made it difficult to get his mind on the pleasure at hand. But he was her choice and apart from a couple of serious domestic mishaps they were comfortable with each other.

In Prague on the other hand, she lives alone and although she has her outside friends she cannot ever invite them back to the apartment because thier privacy would be compromised. She cannot have her "boyfriend" back to the apartment because of security, disclosure of what the camera's are for and what she does for a living, and the fact that like many men he might also find the camera's intimidating, if indeed he agreed to " perform " in front of them. Despite what some people may think and argue Leora in sexual relationships has strong morals, there is no way she would have a series of " one night stands " like Masha, so all she has is either visiting the supposed boyfriend or masturbating at home without any social intercourse taking place face to face with the exception of either Skype or iPhone conversations.

The arrival of Eva would help her a little possibly, and I honestly believe that if Paul would agree to move to Prague she would be happier still...although I don't believe it will happen.

So what is she left with? She desperately wants her Czech citizenship at all costs, as it opens up the gateway for her to work and live in over 25 other countries without restrictions, but it doesn't come easy, she has to study, keep within the law, keep a " relationship " going, learn the chosen occupation she is interested in also, as well as keeping to the terms of whatever contract she has with RLC and the moral obligation of keeping her viewing public suitably satisfied enough to maintain their membership. 

Add to this shopping list the worry of a father in Russia she loves who has not been well recently, arguments with Paul with regard Eva and possibly finances and she has plenty enough to keep her occupied.

It's no wonder she does not sleep properly, she has not learned to switch her brain of at night, or leave the phone switched of .

The overall problem is that she is over taxing herself with the commitments she has taken on, and because of that she cannot give any of them her full attention, and as is noticeable within the confines of RLC standards have dropped dramatically in truth, although some people will not admit it, it is nevertheless a fact.

Something eventually will have to give !!

I get angry with her on occasions but I genuinely sympathise with her plight.

Excellent resume jimbo , I can’t think of a better post resuming Leora’s time in Prague the last 28 months , sincere congratulations for calling it as it exactly is .

• Like 1

2 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

One of the most stupidest things in life.  Getting married.  

I respectfully disagree.  I think people that believe in marriage ought to get married and people that don't don't.

Nothing stupid about getting married.  Getting married off the cuff not thought through, yeah - REALLY stupid.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

Big mistake by Malia deciding so fast for such an important decision in life , I hope for her that it works , at least she managed to escape something that she didn’t enjoy after a certain point and she was doing it only for money .

Agree it was out of left field - to a guy she fought bitterly with, too

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1