B4 - General Topic 2021 # 135 (December)

15 minutes ago, moules said:

I agree, but Radi and Tweety may be uncertain where Holly will be sleeping, 

I think they communicate with their phones and I think it is already planned .. but 😉.. I wouldn’t say no seeing Holly coming back with someone 😎

• Like 1

Radi and Tweety is / was a pure show but because it was these two for the very first time , it has brought this “ never seen “ before feeling . 

It’s up to them on how they will capitalize on this successful evening and if they bring even more things to watch or it would be an one time event as i said .. since I don’t see Holly interfering with anything , the problem of privacy remains unsolved except of course Radi and Tweety spend time and create a good friendship in the villa  .. BUT ..

Nobody should forget that Radi is a very very very difficult person when it comes for friendships .. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Radi and Tweety is / was a pure show but because it was these two for the very first time , it has brought this “ never seen “ before feeling . 

It’s up to them on how they will capitalize on this successful evening and if they bring even more things to watch or it would be an one time event as i said .. since I don’t see Holly interfering with anything , the problem of privacy remains unsolved except of course Radi and Tweety spend time and create a good friendship in the villa  .. BUT ..

Nobody should forget that Radi is a very very very difficult person when it comes for friendships .. 

I agree that it was a show.  But I wouldn't say it was a "Pure" show.

At least when it comes to Tweety.  (Holy shit do I hate that name. :angry:)

Too me there seems to be a lot of affection between the two.