Leora - Home Activities #97

pulo filipe

25 minutes ago, Ste said:

This might be the most stupid thing i ever wrote but when Leora is getting out of the bath

and drying herself in front on cam 7 am I seeing stubble where the strip was if so what

does that mean ? She did whip it off last night or not or are my eyes playing tricks on me

She didn’t whip it of last night, she whipped it of on Tuesday after leaving the apartment….any stubble you may think you saw would have to be three days of growth.

I am glad that slowly more and more people see what I have been saying for a long time about this apartment .. It’s sad for the top ever tenant to have reached this point and simply taking advantage of the employer so as to build a life ( which is a mastermind approach ) , a wrong strategic decision by Leora and the way she chose to live , especially after the departure of Malia . 

I was many times sarcastic and strict with my comments towards Leora , it was never though a way by my side to degrade her as a person but just to “ highlight “ the direction that this apartment had taken . It is very difficult to live alone and being able to keep the interest with a monotonous and repeated life . All the “tricks “ will slowly run out , yes , masturbations in the LR , in the GR , in the bathroom , in the bedroom so as to have variety but even when this , which was the  last “weapon “ has stopped as it is now , what remains to be seen ? 

In my opinion , she can still bring the excitement back as long as she starts living a normal life on cameras instead of the way she does now . 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

She didn’t whip it of last night, she whipped it of on Tuesday after leaving the apartment….any stubble you may think you saw would have to be three days of growth.

Everything points to your right but the stubble I think I seen is where the strip was and nowhere else

• Upvote 1