Leora - Home Activities #97

pulo filipe

She went out with the Brazilian as a statement to say she was not seeing anyone special, she came back without it because she had shaved at the other place, but had to make it look as if she did it when she got home.....Whoever she was with does not like the Brazilian and he/she is the boss.

"Oh what wicked webs we weave, when first we practice to deceive"

She knows that I know !! 🀣

11 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

She went out with the Brazilian as a statement to say she was not seeing anyone special, she came back without it because she had shaved at the other place, but had to make it look as if she did it when she got home.....Whoever she was with does not like the Brazilian and he/she is the boss.

You say? but why make it so complicated? until now to go to him she has never done these tricks. Why do them now?

52 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Anyway, if it were true that Leora was at LB's home and she invented all these means so as not to be discovered by us, she is in very very very bad shape.Β 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Brokk! said:

Anyway, if it were true that Leora was at LB's home and she invented all these means so as not to be discovered by us, she is in very very very bad shape.Β 

Ahh , finally someone who states the obvious πŸ˜‡πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ» and making the comment that was about to post before sleeping as well Β .. If Jimbo’s observation and conclusion is right , then , after being afraid on hiding even the slightest information that can be revealed while she’s talking Β on the phone , the situation is really serious if she’s orchestrating a whole procedure so as to hide from the viewers just a personal issue of how she wants to look and for whatever Β reason she might have .

Β 

If she has reached the point to be afraid to take care of herself in front of cameras Β the way she wishes because of the possible comments she would read and what the people maybe Β think , then it makes absolutely no surprise at all on why she has chosen to live this double life , with the obvious reason at the end being that she can’t handle any kind of comments that would be posted here concerning her public image Β . Other than that , allowing opinions to mess her mind affecting her personal looks , the least I can say is that if this isn’t a woman’s insecurity , then I don’t know what Β other example could make it more clear .Β 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, ddhm said:

Whatever she did , with whoever and wherever she was is of little importance I think judging the body language and any action that has happened since she came back . It is like nothing has changed , she looks stressed and not calm , whatever issues have been troubling her the last week or 10 days are still there , a shower to destress and soon after back to her Β usual daily habits . LR and TV and mobile without actually paying attention of what’s happening with nearly all of her thoughts elsewhere .

Β 

As I have said it many many months ago and before Β the situation has become obviously worse in front of the cameras , choosing a two way life can never work . Leora is trying to β€œ marry β€œ the outside life with her life in front of cameras , I don’t even know how anyone could make this possible .How anyone can hide not the actions but the feelings and emotions that the outside life is creating with Β the image in front of cameras ? Even being a perfect camera professional , a woman that knows how to act on cameras , she can’t hide her human side no matter what . It’s just another evening like where she stopped last Monday and before leaving the apartment for two days , it is like these two β€œ holiday β€œ days changed nothing emotionally .

Β 

Next week is Christmas and if the previous two were full of excitement due to the first one being in an amazing city and discovering it and the second with Malia next to her , company , a boyfriend , I don’t believe that this Christmas period has the same feeling. The two way life has trapped Leora , let’s see what her actions will be to escape this dead end .Β 

Β  Β  Β  Β β˜οΈΒ πŸ˜„πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜…πŸ˜

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

54 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Ahh , finally someone who states the obvious πŸ˜‡πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ» and making the comment that was about to post before sleeping as well Β .. If Jimbo’s observation and conclusion is right , then , after being afraid on hiding even the slightest information that can be revealed while she’s talking Β on the phone , the situation is really serious if she’s orchestrating a whole procedure so as to hide from the viewers just a personal issue of how she wants to look and for whatever Β reason she might have .

Β 

If she has reached the point to be afraid to take care of herself in front of cameras Β the way she wishes because of the possible comments she would read and what the people maybe Β think , then it makes absolutely no surprise at all on why she has chosen to live this double life , with the obvious reason at the end being that she can’t handle any kind of comments that would be posted here concerning her public image Β . Other than that , allowing opinions to mess her mind affecting her personal looks , the least I can say is that if this isn’t a woman’s insecurity , then I don’t know what Β other example could make it more clear .Β 

Β  Β  Β   ☝️ πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜…πŸ˜

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, pulo filipe said:

Β See you tomorrow πŸ›Œ

Β 

4 hours ago, pulo filipe said:

Tired Good Night GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals

good night leoraΒ 

see you tomorrow and sweet dreamsΒ 

Β 

good night ladies and gentlemenΒ 

See you tomorrow πŸ›Œ

See this ^^^^^^^ It means we don't need VVVVV this 4 hours later FFS!! stop drooling

9 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

Sleeping Beauty Disney GIF

Leora sleeping πŸ›Œ

Β 

Was that really necessary ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Β 

frustrated soccer GIF by Red Bull

good Morning _ Bonjour

good evening _ bonne nuit

Good morning Beautiful girls so cute

Leora and sexy girl

πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘©πŸ‘―

Friday. Day to spread kindness. Day to talk, feel, do and smile. Drinking, flirting, looking and laughing

with family and friends

good work

17/12/2021

πŸ¨πŸ‘―Β πŸŒŸπŸˆΒ πŸ˜‰πŸ΄πŸ¦πŸΆπŸΏοΈπŸ¦πŸ—ΌπŸ’€πŸŠπŸ˜Β πŸ˜ˆΒ πŸ¦¨Β πŸ”­Β βœˆοΈΒ πŸ•΅οΈπŸ‘¨β€πŸ³πŸŒΆοΈπŸοΈΒ patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7 hard on chris gregg nic marco 6742 howard taxio miraguy

• Thanks 4