Martina and Alberto - home activities #40

Noldus

Just now, yelt said:

Yes.  Since Alberto is not vaccinated, let's hope he takes Martina being positive seriously.  Also, if someone could advise them it is important for Martina to eat healthy, and to open a window to keep the air flow going in the apartment. 

The horseshit you spew... opening the window will do fuck all.

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

A speedy recovery to Martina , some days of isolation and it will all be fine . I hope that family members are well too , they are the ones to worry a bit more since they are older and in case they have been infected . As always , big thanks  to emnv for the valuable information . 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Adalbert said:

It was not said that he is in the forum so that is why I said that he might be but I don't know.🤷‍♂️

Alberto for what we know isn’t vaccinated , he is against it , he believes the internet theories 😡🤬

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Alberto for what we know isn’t vaccinated , he is against it , he believes the internet theories 😡🤬

I'm glad that Alberto has the FREEDOM to decide if he wants to take the vaccine or not, since it's his body & wellbeing 

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, james deen said:

maybe its for a medical reason or did the translators say its not? 

No medical reason. It's as DD posted...He's just stubborn and listens too much to social media. Martina couldn't convince him to get it...maybe she can now, especially if her or her friends develop symptoms. I really hope it doesn't come to that, but someone in their group must have symptoms, otherwise why self test...

2 of her friends are also positive btw... 

• Haha 1