B1 - General Topic 2021 #54 (December)

OMG I just watched a video of Nana today. That was absolutely without question the most sensual seductive incredibly passionate Nana I have ever seen since Nana showed up on RLC.... Fucking Fatastically Spectacular that was and almost a completely perfect face down ass up masturbation. Be still my old heart !!!!!

image.jpeg.f3df9337b86430553e8bdf9c88a29829.jpeg

NANA you get the 5 star award from me today, man that was just beautiful.

image.jpeg.3706e6ce665459acbd0a3722d8a84b66.jpeg

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

OMG I just watched a video of Nana today. That was absolutely without question the most sensual seductive incredibly passionate Nana I have ever seen since Nana showed up on RLC.... Fucking Fatastically Spectacular that was and almost a completely perfect face down ass up masturbation. Be still my old heart !!!!!

image.jpeg.f3df9337b86430553e8bdf9c88a29829.jpeg

NANA you get the 5 star award from me today, man that was just beautiful.

image.jpeg.3706e6ce665459acbd0a3722d8a84b66.jpeg

It was from today's bate or I missed one?

• Like 1

Just now, Thestarider said:

I guess it was today. I didnt ask but it was smokin hot. If she is going to be like that I will re up my subscription.

I think she's going to leave soon and her last bates were very weak. This one was much better than what she was doing.

11 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I think she's going to leave soon and her last bates were very weak. This one was much better than what she was doing.

Ok well if she is leaving. then I probably wont. Too Bad I just love that plump round ass of hers and tight little pussy. That is what a real ass man loves.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1