B4 - General Topic 2021 # 137 (December)

1 hour ago, corvette84 said:

I would rather see Loraine packing.😕

In order of ( dis )appearance 

1) Nana 

2) Twins

3) Loraine 

4) Radislava 

5 bed places , make the math with 

1 ) Amalia 

2) Pam

3) Amira

4) Anna’s guest

5)… well , the twins is considered one bed 😂

All 4 musketeers girls in one place , they could simply move the twins in Fiora’s / Harley’s place since they know it .. The problem is that B1 needs quiet people because it’s under restrictions..

il y a 6 minutes, ddhm a dit :

In order of ( dis )appearance 

1) Nana 

2) Twins

3) Loraine 

4) Radislava 

5 bed places , make the math with 

1 ) Amalia 

2) Pam

3) Amira

4) Anna’s guest

5)… well , the twins is considered one bed 😂

All 4 musketeers girls in one place , they could simply move the twins in Fiora’s / Harley’s place since they know it .. The problem is that B1 needs quiet people because it’s under restrictions..

replace b2 with the 4 musketeers and put a couple in Fiora’s / Harley’s place 

I just read where Horrible Holly has returned to make Tweety Birds life as miserable as hers. So much for all the fun I read about between Tweety with Radi as Horrible Holly will put an end to that shit. She will control pure little Tweety Bird as much as she can, it is no wonder she got along with the ultra controlling Mistress Mother Tereza.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, james deen said:

replace b2 with the 4 musketeers and put a couple in Fiora’s / Harley’s place 

Anna is doing fine ( for my taste of course 😇 ) .. H&F place is for couple , exactly as you say , but who 🤨 since soon there’s gonna be 1 free bedroom even in B5 .. the scenarios are endless , it all depends if the changes happen before or after Christmas and if RLC wishes to boost viewership with possible festive days new subscriptions .. Still , RLC in “ hostage mode “ by its flag tenant and losing possible new subscribers from this apartment as well . 

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I just read where Horrible Holly has returned to make Tweety Birds life as miserable as hers. So much for all the fun I read about between Tweety with Radi as Horrible Holly will put an end to that shit. She will control pure little Tweety Bird as much as she can, it is no wonder she got along with the ultra controlling Mistress Mother Tereza.

What they did today kind of proof that you are wrong. The trio had good times together. Lets see how it goes from here.

8 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

What they did today kind of proof that you are wrong. The trio had good times together. Lets see how it goes from here.

Oh yea, tell all of us just what did they do today, because I sure didn't read anything about it ??? My guess is that Little Tweety Bird will be much more fun without the controlling Horrible Holly watching over her every move.

• Upvote 5

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

Oh yea, tell all of us just what did they do today, because I sure didn't read anything about it ???

This month the users are not so active. Speaking for myself I don't post everything that happens any more to avoid "who cares" or "do you believe this bs show?" kind of replies. So if you really want to know what is really happening I advise you to subscribe and see for your self or wait for users that like to narrate what is going on. 

• Upvote 1

il y a 8 minutes, ddhm a dit :

Anna is doing fine ( for my taste of course 😇 ) .. H&F place is for couple , exactly as you say , but who 🤨 since soon there’s gonna be 1 free bedroom even in B5 .. the scenarios are endless , it all depends if the changes happen before or after Christmas and if RLC wishes to boost viewership with possible festive days new subscriptions .. Still , RLC in “ hostage mode “ by its flag tenant and losing possible new subscribers from this apartment as well . 

the only place you can put them is in b2 because rlc are not going to put them back in b1 and the b2 girls gave been there for way too long. I would put karol and her bf in fioras/harleys place.

2 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

This month the users are not so active. Speaking for myself I don't post everything that happens any more to avoid "who cares" or "do you believe this bs show?" kind of replies. So if you really want to know what is really happening I advise you to subscribe and see for your self or wait for users that like to narrate what is going on. 

I already know nothing happened because I read the forum everyday, and no after 9 plus years as a subscriber I don't think I will, but please be my guest and continue to support RLC, god knows they need all the support they can get these days.

• Like 1