Masha - Home Activities #25

Noldus

8 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

There are no relationships. Masha just fucks whoever she can find. After a few days she moves on to the next one.

Je ne pense pas que Masha soit différente des autres filles c'est juste qu'elle se montre plus que les autres. Par exemple B2, y'a eu 2 gars qui sont passés et toutes les filles ont couché avec eux. les filles en B4 ne sont pas des saintes non plus mais font juste les choses hors caméras...

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ARMY SNIPER said:

Yeah and there are name's for people like her.                  

Cena Ooo GIF

What are the names for the men who do the same ? 2021 and it is like 100 years ago .A man is a champion when he fucks   everyday a different one or he manages to have 4 women during  the weekend but the women are called things .. whatever .

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, rado07 said:

apparently he has recovered well
if he survives the test phase well, we may see him more often.::)

He is doing great , he obeys , he has submitted to all of his roles that he has been called to play , he manages to satisfies Masha since after a long time she has a guy with the size that she has  prefers to have . I think he can become a nice escape of stress for her whenever she feels this way like the last couple of weeks  .

9 hours ago, chuck206 said:

Can anybody explain to me the sexual relationship between the white guy and Masha.   I peeked in her apartment an I saw the guy on top of her, in bed and in the tub, but no actual penetration. She didn't give him a blowjob or sit on top.  So why is she flopping around naked in bed with this guy, if no actual sex is taking place?

I can only tell you that he is Italian, I don't follow their conversations much, apart from fucking, they don't say much

• Haha 2

20 minutes ago, ddhm said:

He is doing great , he obeys , he has submitted to all of his roles that he has been called to play , he manages to satisfies Masha since after a long time she has a guy with the size that she has always prefers to have . I think he can become a nice escape of stress for her whenever she feels this way like the last couple of weeks  .

That's how I see it too
i think he lives in Rome too, maybe even in the same part of town, so he is available quickly.
if he lets Masha guide him, it can turn into an interesting story

I will say something and perhaps if I am wrong , anyone please can correct me .. I think I haven’t seen such a sex marathon for Masha since the times they were swinging with Sasha while Jane and Dick were visiting .. it is just resting to recover , then going at it again … great  stamina from the guy , Masha we know , incredible sex sessions with games , teasing , variety , I don’t know if it happens at this scale again since such things are so tensed during the first time , in general , a 72 hours marathon that started with the black  guy and continues … fantastic Masha as always and kudos to the guys 😇👏👏

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I will say something and perhaps if I am wrong , anyone please can correct me .. I think I haven’t seen such a sex marathon for Masha since the times they were swinging with Sasha while Jane and Dick were visiting .. it is just resting to recover , then going at it again … great  stamina from the guy , Masha we know , incredible sex sessions with games , teasing , variety , I don’t know if it happens at this scale again since such things are so tensed during the first time , in general , a 72 hours marathon that started with the black  guy and continues … fantastic Masha as always and kudos to the guys 😇👏👏

This does not prevent that she is not ready to solve her problems of depression by having a hyper sexuality

• Upvote 2

Just now, moos54 said:

This does not prevent that she is not ready to solve her problems of depression by having a hyper sexuality

Small steps my friend .. recognizing the problem and trying to find solutions .. how many people we know that they lock themselves in the apartment and in their micro world , crying and complaining that it is all a conspiracy  against them when , actually , it is all in the person’s mind .. recognize the problem , try for solutions and manage to stand strong on your feet .. For her , this is her reaction , it will be interesting how she is going to continue after this crazy day period is over and for sure will show if she’s indeed in the direction to avoid depression symptoms like she had .. 

This is getting really awkward, every time I log on to rlc i ONLY see her fucking. This isn't humanly possible to fuck so much without starting to feel disgust, it's like eating the same thing every day. These two are no longer fucking for the pleasure of both of them.