Leora - Home Activities #102

Pete1960

8 minutes ago, patou said:

Je suis la conversation depuis le début avec Paul elle a dit qu’elle ne voulait pas sortir quelle était fatigué elle voulait se doucher et allée au lit et elle a dit à Paul de ne pas raccroché sur Skype

Not even an invite from LB nothing at all over the festive season !

2 hours ago, Gregg said:

Maybe leora  doesn't like a dick been in her she always finishes  her self off or is that because  it was super stud paul who was trying to fuck her

We will never know! If she has ever screwed anybody else she has made damn sure it wasn't on camera!

1 hour ago, Nicholas said:

I agree with your previous comments regarding love and romance and sex being united to an extent Howard. But sexual situations involving sex occur all the time in wham, bam, thank you mam situations, or someone offering someone else something in return for some sort of sexual favors where usually none of the three are united. There are people who not long after discovering and experiencing the pleasures of sex, develop urges to do so more often than others usually do, and are considered to have developed tendencies to do so more often than others usually do, and those tendencies are usually referred to as nympho tendencies as far as women are concerned. The woman resides at a residence that is affiliated with a voyeur site.

Anyone who particpates on this site does so being aware that it is also considered being affiliated with a voyeur site as well. Anyone who does so and criticizes someone else for doing so should probably consider such matters. There is a term that could come to mind and be considered by others when such matters occur. I have at times done so similarly myself, but not because of what the woman had usually chosen to do at times, but rather because of at times there seemed to be a lack of variation compared to other times, which included my being aware of her past revelations of her interests in arts and crafts and dancing and not just her times of sensual pleasure.

Yes, there is more wham/bam thank you ma'am then ever before.  And has society (or people) been better for it?!  No - it is one sign of irresponsibility. More children born out of weblock (or a committed relationship) then ever before.

As for critiquing her, again, its because she's better then what she appears. IMO, she continues to choose this life because it has BECOME comfortable. It wasn't in her grand scheme of life when she became an adult.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

il y a 35 minutes, Slipper Guyquad a dit :

Je ne savais pas que vous exprimeriez.

Bonsoir guyquad

Pour une fois je vais me coucher tard et par Hazard je suis tombé sue google traduction vocale

Et j’ai écouté mais ces pas terrible et mal traduit mais j’ai compris qu’elle ne voulait pas sortir

Maintenant je vais prendre un petit whisky

Je te souhaite une très bonne année

• Upvote 1