Leora - Home Activities #102

Pete1960

17 minutes ago, joyer said:

It's said as a metaphor, a young woman needs a life of love otherwise her femininity withers, I find it sad to see her prefers to be alone and years to engage in self-satisfaction

It is likely that she does not prefer to be alone, but chose to do so to be able to again receive an income that was perhaps a good bit more than what may have been able to be achieved elsewhere had she been successful in locating a means of employment back at the previous location after the unexpected and unfortunate closure of the site affiliated residences that were in that country, as well as a benefit of a residence being included while receiving a subsistence income.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

54 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

It is likely that she does not prefer to be alone, but chose to do so to be able to again receive an income that was perhaps a good bit more than what may have been able to be achieved elsewhere had she been successful in locating a means of employment back at the previous location after the unexpected and unfortunate closure of the site affiliated residences that were in that country, as well as a benefit of a residence being included while receiving a subsistence income.

Leora is one not to be underestimated she has a major plan going on contrary to what others think

been a European is part of it for her, I wouldn't underestimate Paul either the two of them are

partners in this plan whether its the business which seems to be expanding no one knows

only Leora that's what I think. Happy New Year Nicholas and To All on the forum

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Ste said:

Leora is one not to be underestimated she has a major plan going on contrary to what others think

been a European is part of it for her, I wouldn't underestimate Paul either the two of them are

partners in this plan whether its the business which seems to be expanding no one knows

only Leora that's what I think. Happy New Year Nicholas

Her major plan, first implemented 10 years ago, was to live rent free while opening her legs and earning a few dollars.

Yea...there's no under-estimating this girl.  Most others her age during the past 10 years went the wrong direction.... getting an education, working a respectable job, socializing, being a contributing member of society. Some desired to get married and start a family.  But she has them all beat! She's living the life she always dreamed of!

On a related note, I feel confident saying she has ruined for herself how great sex can be.  Buy her using a dildo or bating for 90% of her enjoyment the past 10 years, she scarred herself psychologically.

Romance and sex are united.  She has made for herself sex being only a physical act.  We all know great sex involves love and romance. She's been w/o both for 2+ years.  And quite frankly, there was never any romance between Paul & Leora (he's not the romantic type). When they had sex, she was giving 90% of the effort because she knew sex isn't nearly as good w/o the romance.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Howard said:

Her major plan, first implemented 10 years ago, was to live rent free while opening her legs and earning a few dollars.

Yea...there's no under-estimating this girl.  Most others her age during the past 10 years went the wrong direction.... getting an education, working a respectable job, socializing, being a contributing member of society. Some desired to get married and start a family.  But she has them all beat! She's living the life she always dreamed of!

On a related note, I feel confident saying she has ruined for herself how great sex can be.  Buy her using a dildo or bating for 90% of her enjoyment the past 10 years, she scarred herself psychologically.

Romance and sex are united.  She has made for herself sex being only a physical act.  We all know great sex involves love and romance. She's been w/o both for 2+ years.  And quite frankly, there was never any romance between Paul & Leora (he's not the romantic type). When they had sex, she was giving 90% of the effort because she knew sex isn't nearly as good w/o the romance.

😇👏🏻👏🏻

6 minutes ago, Howard said:

Why don't you stick to posting videos of Leora you get more thanks for that. Than ridiculing them here have a nice day

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2