58 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

Good Morning  patou  

Have a good holiday with family and friends 

good year of 2022

Leora Has arrived 11:00 - 00:00 (+-) 

In the same clothes when go out 

Make food with black t-shirt and black panties 

on the phone with paul 

Laura is the sexiest girl on RLC and she is a one-man woman, too bad she has no love, what a waste!

• Like 2

Bonjour Guyquad ,Jimbo, Brokk , Bleu ,Aussie ,Gag-her et a vous tous

Passer un bon réveillon

Et je vous souhaite une bonne Année 2022 et surtout une très bonne santé

Et très heureux de vous revoir en 2022

Et merci pour tout vos bons commentaires

52 minutes ago, joyer said:

Laura is the sexiest girl on RLC and she is a one-man woman, too bad she has no love, what a waste!

Don’t worry , according to the posts , tonight  she will be phoning the guy that is responsible  for her amazing sexual life while she was in Russia , the guy who can phone in the morning , in the evening , in the night and just hear his voice because she’s missing him so much and well , who knows ,she’s maybe gonna give him an update of what’s going on with her male friend in Prague since she has told him about him since the day she met him.

All in all , when all people try to socialize during a period of almost two years that the lockdowns and curfews have affected the peoples minds and attitudes , generous and caring Leora will show once again her eternal and deep feelings to the man who is at the end , the one and only , big love Paul ( she can also ask him why in the hell that day grabbed her from the throat and tossed her in the fridge if they gonna have such a long talk full of memories and loving moments … ) .. But of course , it is Leora , so during the day maybe her interaction with her portable devices might change her mood and proceed with the alternatives she has for the night . Let’s wish her a Happy 2022 , I am sure she’s ready to enjoy and fulfill the fantasies and imaginations of the spectators for the 9th year in a row with such an incredible passion like she has been doing since so many years now .

16 minutes ago, ARMY SNIPER said:

Bring out Mr Brown.   😄

Bring out Mr Guy for me. He moans and groans when I play with him, and he never needs to be plugged in, and he can lick me and make me squirm and the neighbors can hear me up the block!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, pulo filipe said:

Happy New Year friends! I hope that the next hundreds and thousands of hours are put to good use. May there be no lack of joy on your faces, may happiness be alive in the hearts of each one of you; and may love be revealed in every moment.

And don't forget that doing good causes countless positive things, so be good to each other! Have a Wonderful Year, friends! 

Happy New Year Celebration GIF by Omer Studios

Happy New Year Pulo! Have peaceful wonderful blessed year!

• Like 1