B4 - General Topic 2021 # 139 (December)

1 minute ago, rado07 said:

who now drinks so much alcohol that was bought yesterday? 🥴

It won't be Radi.

The Russians can save it for their second New Year.  They have two:  January 1 under the Gregorian (Western calendar) and January 14, under the Julian (old, Russian Orthodox) calendar.

20 minutes ago, moules said:

Under the quarantine rules in Dubai, if you are the person infected, your isolation is 10 days.  If you are a close contact of an infected person, you are in quarantine for seven days.  If the close contact person does not develop symptoms during that seven day period, that person is free to travel without a further test.

already clear
So I got you wrong yesterday
Holly's whereabouts are unclear, but theoretically she cannot travel for 7 days (as close contact)

My theory is that we are going to see lots of new faces today , visitors and guests . As I said , a 50€ cap is much much money for an “ all inclusive “ party , I think we are around 20 people in the villa ( villa tenants included ) . Gina might be a visitor , but the surprise would be Daniel returning at the place he was last seen exactly one year before . In general , the villa will keep the late night company and hopefully it is finally time for sweet and beautiful Ulyana to shine … 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, rado07 said:

who now drinks so much alcohol that was bought yesterday? 🥴

Hehe, I thought the same thing 🙂 
Even though Fiora and Harley are coming, there is a lot for them,
Radi may go to B2 - anyway she drinks very little.

They have probably invited other guests

I’d like to thank the major contributors to the information on Holly & Tweety Pie hunkered down in Dubai. It makes me wonder now if the reason for the stop over was to meet some rich Arab punters for the onward leg to the Maldives🤔 It still amazes me how there has not been a major outbreak of covid in any of the Barca apts during the last 2 years especially with all the waifs and strays that come and go. Still life goes on unabated and H&T have pulled the short straw this time. So with 2021 drawing to a close I wish you all a happy new year and hope for better times in the next 12 months 🍾🍾

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

I’d like to thank the major contributors to the information on Holly & Tweety Pie hunkered down in Dubai. It makes me wonder now if the reason for the stop over was to meet some rich Arab punters for the onward leg to the Maldives🤔 It still amazes me how there has not been a major outbreak of covid in any of the Barca apts during the last 2 years especially with all the waifs and strays that come and go. Still life goes on unabated and H&T have pulled the short straw this time. So with 2021 drawing to a close I wish you all a happy new year and hope for better times in the next 12 months 🍾🍾

There have been several of the girls who have been ill and most likely with covid. In addition, Pam's bf had a serious case and was hospitalized

il y a 6 minutes, ddhm a dit :

Ma théorie est que nous allons voir beaucoup de nouveaux visages aujourd'hui, des visiteurs et des invités. Comme je l'ai dit, un plafond de 50€ c'est beaucoup d'argent pour une soirée "tout compris", je pense que nous sommes environ 20 personnes dans la villa (locataires de la villa inclus). Gina était peut-être une visiteuse, mais la surprise serait que Daniel revienne à l'endroit où il avait été vu pour la dernière fois exactement un an auparavant. En général, la villa tiendra compagnie à la fin de la nuit et j'espère qu'il est enfin temps pour la douce et belle Ulyana de briller… 

Locataires de la villa , il y en a déjà deux qui ont fichu le camp ( Dani et Loraine )

call Mom
Masha says nobody knows her here
But that's not a problem, maybe a few guys will come, but Masha doesn't know
the only girl she knows flew to the Maldives,
she said nothing about Covid in Dubai.
but maybe she just doesn't want to worry her Mom

55 minutes ago, rado07 said:

already clear
So I got you wrong yesterday
Holly's whereabouts are unclear, but theoretically she cannot travel for 7 days (as close contact)

Yes, theoretically.

But if Holly took a test at the same time as Tweety, and Holly's test was negative, Holly may have boarded a plane with a companion.  I do not think Holly would have gone to the Maldives by herself.

Those who have listened to the conversation yesterday have only noted there is no sign of Holly.