B4 - General Topic 2021 # 139 (December)

49 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

You are right in saying we have to watch what's on offer, when I resubbed there no notice of Holly going on vacation from a vacation for 11 days. I have grown to like a couple of other girls in the mean time. 🙂

I don't pay a sub to watch a girl video/face time another girl. I pay to see them on camera. 😉 

fully on your line
as a spectator i follow an apartment
plus 2-3 girls who I find likeable
RLC offers us something and we have to swallow. sometimes to the point of vomiting. How many times have I been annoyed, complained and also given up and given notice. It's no use.
if there was at least some feedback. RLC should take an example from VHTV, the forum is integrated there. and at least there is feedback every now and then. That doesn't necessarily make the program any better, but at least you can get rid of your frustration at the source.

• Like 1

I am very passionate about this story of Holly and Tweety and this proves two things, that as I said in another post, the main job of these girls, is not RLC, but another, a trip for New Year's Eve in the Maldives, costs more than 3000 euros per person, do your maths and the other that the new covid is really bad, I, I had the covid a month ago and now I'm positive again, in Italy we are in a very bad way, luckily the symptoms for those who are vaccinated, are very mild

• Like 1

Of course, if RLC, wanted to animate the New Year's Eve of these girls, with Masha he will surely succeed, Radislava, she didn't miss the opportunity, he will be able to do his stupid shows with her, I hope Masha will insert a forty centimeters dildo, so maybe for a few days he will take a break

8 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Holly has been to Dubai numerous times. I watched her show videos on her first visit when she was assigned to the bed Olivia is assigned now. She was laying at the head of the bed with someone showing all the beautiful suites she stayed in when visiting Dubai. On each of the 8 - 10 videos she was with a different guy. One even gave her a new iPhone and she filmed him giving it to her. I posted about it when it happened. You could see it clearly on camera 3-16 even back then. 

Thank you for this post.  This explains much.

It is likely that this trip was planned before Holly and Tweety even moved to the villa.  Tweety's hotel suite is likely the one that she and Holly were sharing before Tweety had to isolate herself.  And this hotel is not a government quarantine space for infected travelers.  As for Holly bringing only her small yellow suitcase, she probably planned on leaving Dubai with more clothes than she brought. (And she may not bring these back to the villa.)

It is quite possible that Holly and a friend are in the Maldives 

As to when Tweety became infected, she could have become infected in Barcelona, and had a negative test before boarding the flight to Dubai.  Possibly as they were in Dubai more than 24 hours, they had to be tested again before proceeding to the Maldives, and that was when she tested positive.  As Tweety plans on returning on January 3, this could indicate that the ten day isolation period is calculated as starting on December 25.  If so, that could indicate she became infected in Barcelona, or on the flight.

Apres le départ de Leia et Maksim cette nuit à 03 h 30 du matin,

maintenant c'est Dani qui prépare une petite valise ouverte sur le sol 

pour s'en aller aussi et même Lorraine prépare aussi un sac de voyage .

Drole de fête de prévue soi disant ce soir .

1 hour ago, moules said:

It is quite possible that Holly and a friend are in the Maldives 

a little bit confused,
yesterday you said Holly is isolated as a contact for 7 days, do you have any new information?
they made a stopover for 2-3 days in Dubai, they visited the palm island on the first day and then probably did "other things", shopping too
Tweety said she will fly back on January 4th 🤷‍♂️

1 hour ago, isidore57 said:

Apres le départ de Leia et Maksim cette nuit à 03 h 30 du matin,

maintenant c'est Dani qui prépare une petite valise ouverte sur le sol 

pour s'en aller aussi et même Lorraine prépare aussi un sac de voyage .

Drole de fête de prévue soi disant ce soir .

the problem is that they will come back

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, rado07 said:

a little bit confused,
yesterday you said Holly is isolated as a contact for 7 days, do you have any new information?
they made a stopover for 2-3 days in Dubai, they visited the palm island on the first day and then probably did "other things", shopping too
Tweety said she will fly back on January 4th 🤷‍♂️

Yesterday, when Tweety was on Facetime and giving a tour of the hotel, I thought Holly was the one who was infected, and Tweety as a close contact was in quarantine.

You then said that Tweety was the one who was infected.

Under the quarantine rules in Dubai, if you are the person infected, your isolation is 10 days.  If you are a close contact of an infected person, you are in quarantine for seven days.  If the close contact person does not develop symptoms during that seven day period, that person is free to travel without a further test.