Kitty & Smith - 2022 #1

21 hours ago, Pete1960 said:

You are so blinded by infatuation that you can't see the reality of it

You're an idiot. Don't need to see the reality. I know it first hand. Join all the others here in constant speculation. She sees right through it and we laugh about it.

There is one other user here she has said supports her. Was kind of hoping it was you ddhm but not sure. At this point going forward I am tired of explaining myself. Yes, I talk to her directly. Kiss my ass if you don't believe it. And,  Peter 1960. I don't need to prove myself to you or anyone.

Edited by moos54

7 hours ago, jugghead said:

You're an idiot. Don't need to see the reality. I know it first hand. Join all the others here in constant speculation. She sees right through it and we laugh about it.

There is one other user here she has said supports her. Was kind of hoping it was you ddhm but not sure. At this point going forward I am tired of explaining myself. Yes, I talk to her directly. Kiss my ass if you don't believe it. And,  Peter 1960. I don't need to prove myself to you or anyone.

It's precisely because you talk to her that you lose all objectivity about what she can do or not.
If she tells you that Smith did a bad thing, you don't go to find out if her words are true or not, you prefer to blindly believe her and I think she knows how to play it very well so that you can say good things about her on the forum
I'm not saying she's lying to you or anything like that but I'm saying sometimes you have to take a step back from things to understand them better.

Besides, I don't think there's any need to insult another member who doesn't see things the same way as you, it's more of an admission of weakness if you want my opinion.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, moos54 said:

It's precisely because you talk to her that you lose all objectivity about what she can do or not.
If she tells you that Smith did a bad thing, you don't go to find out if her words are true or not, you prefer to blindly believe her and I think she knows how to play it very well so that you can say good things about her on the forum
I'm not saying she's lying to you or anything like that but I'm saying sometimes you have to take a step back from things to understand them better.

Besides, I don't think there's any need to insult another member who doesn't see things the same way as you, it's more of an admission of weakness if you want my opinion.

I was insulted first. Please look back a few months ago.

I respect your opinion. But some of you need to also take a step back and separate jealousy from this reality. Here is a beautiful lady. Perhaps struggling to find herself, as well as Smith. Obviously they are young and need to figure out their lives. Both have some talents. Of course, no one notices here. All anyone says is they are on the phone all the time. Yeah, because we are old and don't understand they are millennials so all we do is bitch about them. Easy for us to do. But they are using their phones to make money. She is networking. Smith may be doing it too. Not sure I don't talk to him. Only her. I know she has a business. Hair extensions. And she is a model and a damn good one. Doesn't matter her tattoos as someone who wanted to bring her down pointed out. Having tats is not even a thing anymore. All you old guys pull you ball sacks out of your socks and pay attention.

Moos, does she come here? Yeah. Does she see what is written about her? Hell yeah. I know it because I have to hear about it all the fucking time. My opinion? How dare you fuckers talk about her life and how she conducts her business. Put a camera in every room in your house and let me watch you scratch your balls or kick your dog and let me judge you.

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, jugghead said:

I was insulted first. Please look back a few months ago.

I respect your opinion. But some of you need to also take a step back and separate jealousy from this reality. Here is a beautiful lady. Perhaps struggling to find herself, as well as Smith. Obviously they are young and need to figure out their lives. Both have some talents. Of course, no one notices here. All anyone says is they are on the phone all the time. Yeah, because we are old and don't understand they are millennials so all we do is bitch about them. Easy for us to do. But they are using their phones to make money. She is networking. Smith may be doing it too. Not sure I don't talk to him. Only her. I know she has a business. Hair extensions. And she is a model and a damn good one. Doesn't matter her tattoos as someone who wanted to bring her down pointed out. Having tats is not even a thing anymore. All you old guys pull you ball sacks out of your socks and pay attention.

Moos, does she come here? Yeah. Does she see what is written about her? Hell yeah. I know it because I have to hear about it all the fucking time. My opinion? How dare you fuckers talk about her life and how she conducts her business. Put a camera in every room in your house and let me watch you scratch your balls or kick your dog and let me judge you.

I really feel like I'm dealing with kids when I see justifications saying it's not me it's the other, don't tell me that there isn't one who has a real brain?:angel:

I think I'm well known enough on the forum to be a strong advocate for diverse participants, in part because I know things others may not know, much like you who have access to a lot of thing about Kitty, but I always try to stay as objective as possible by putting the things I know into perspective with the events

On the other hand, I would just like to know one thing, if you didn't have access to all this and you only watched Kitty via the RLC cameras, would you have the same reactions towards her? without lying to you, I have a big doubt, because in fact most of the members of this forum or even RLC subscribers are just watching and allowing themselves to discuss what they can see

I like Kitty but you may be making the same mistake you made with Leora at a certain time, you are excessively fanatical, everything Kitty does is wonderful and when she is angry it is necessarily to the fault of that good-for-nothing Smith

Now if we try to stay objective despite knowing things outside the cameras

they've been back in this apartment for a little less than two years, and even if there was the covid period, which is not really over yet, we can see that apart from the family visit , they have a fairly monotonous life, without any visits from friends, without partying, yet Kitty often posts photos with other girls on her instagram account, but here's the problem is that they are not friends, they are acquaintances or work partners, nothing more, she works in the world of fashion, a world of pretense and narcissism, where only beauty exists
Kitty is like that now, she has to be the center of attention most of the time and that's often why she argues with Smith.

The finest example of excessive narcissism is to make people believe that you are having a wonderful New Year's Eve or Valentine's Day evening by taking photos to do this on social networks, when in reality the evening is sluggish and monotonous

A few years ago, Kitty hosted a group of friends at her house for a weekend, and even if I understood that they didn't see each other often, it was nice to see a few of them come back from time to time, but considering what I know and what I see off camera, I feel like Kitty has cut ties with most of these girls including the ones she seemed to be dating close enough, what makes Kitty home alone with her two dogs, but it's also maybe a life choice she made

However, I appreciate that she occasionally receives visits from clients for her other work in hair extensions, it allowed us to meet the beautiful Natalia 😍

Far be it from me to want to judge their life as a couple, having been single for quite some time, but I find it a pity that they only really manage to agree when they have both drunk alcohol, when they are in this state, it is almost certain that they will have sex

Here I know she will probably read this post and she can think what she wants from me, but it's a bit the image she gives off when she's at home, despite the fact that you try to defend at all costs by justifying all her actions

PS: I am 35 years old, so more or less from the same generation as the participants of RLC, you will notice that I never alluded to the telephone or her tattoos to support my remarks 😁

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

58 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Mi sento davvero come se avessi a che fare con i bambini quando vedo giustificazioni che dicono che non sono io è l'altro, non dirmi che non ce n'è uno che ha un vero cervello?:angelo:

Penso di essere abbastanza conosciuto sul forum per essere un forte sostenitore dei diversi partecipanti, in parte perché so cose che altri potrebbero non sapere, proprio come te che hai accesso a molte cose su Kitty, ma cerco sempre di rimanere il più obiettivo possibile mettendo le cose che so in prospettiva con gli eventi

D'altra parte, vorrei solo sapere una cosa, se non avessi accesso a tutto questo e guardassi Kitty solo tramite le telecamere RLC, avresti le stesse reazioni nei suoi confronti? senza mentirti, ho un grosso dubbio, perché in effetti la maggior parte dei membri di questo forum o anche gli abbonati RLC stanno solo guardando e permettendo a se stessi di discutere di ciò che possono vedere

Mi piace Kitty ma potresti fare lo stesso errore che hai fatto con Leora in un determinato momento, sei eccessivamente fanatico, tutto ciò che fa Kitty è meraviglioso e quando è arrabbiata è necessariamente colpa di quel buono a nulla Smith

Ora, se proviamo a rimanere obiettivi pur sapendo cose al di fuori delle telecamere

sono tornati in questo appartamento da poco meno di due anni, e anche se c'è stato il periodo covid, che in realtà non è ancora finito, possiamo vedere che a parte la visita in famiglia, hanno una vita abbastanza monotona, senza eventuali visite di amici, senza feste, eppure Kitty pubblica spesso foto con altre ragazze sul suo account instagram, ma ecco il problema è che non sono amiche, sono conoscenti o compagni di lavoro, niente di più, lei lavora nel mondo della moda, un mondo di finzione e narcisismo, dove esiste solo la bellezza
Kitty è così adesso, deve essere al centro dell'attenzione la maggior parte del tempo ed è per questo che spesso litiga con Smith.

Il miglior esempio di narcisismo eccessivo è far credere alle persone che stai passando una meravigliosa serata di Capodanno o San Valentino scattando foto per farlo sui social network, quando in realtà la serata è lenta e monotona

Qualche anno fa Kitty ha ospitato un gruppo di amiche a casa sua per un fine settimana, e anche se ho capito che non si vedevano spesso, è stato bello vederne alcune tornare di tanto in tanto, ma considerando quello che so e quello che vedo fuori dalla telecamera, mi sento come se Kitty avesse tagliato i legami con la maggior parte di queste ragazze, comprese quelle con cui sembrava uscire abbastanza vicino, cosa rende Kitty a casa da sola con i suoi due cani, ma forse è anche una vita scelta che ha fatto

Tuttavia, apprezzo che occasionalmente riceva visite da clienti per altri suoi lavori nelle estensioni dei capelli, ci ha permesso di incontrare la bellissima Natalia  😍

Lungi da me voler giudicare la loro vita di coppia, essendo single da un po' di tempo , ma trovo un peccato che riescano davvero a mettersi d'accordo solo quando entrambi hanno bevuto alcolici, quando sono in questo stato, è quasi certo che faranno sesso

Qui so che probabilmente leggerà questo post e può pensare quello che vuole da me, ma è un po' l'immagine che emana quando è a casa, nonostante tu cerchi di difenderti a tutti i costi giustificando tutte le sue azioni

PS: ho 35 anni, quindi più o meno della stessa generazione dei partecipanti di RLC, noterai che non ho mai alluso al telefono o ai suoi tatuaggi per supportare le mie osservazioni 😁

here is dead rlc

3 hours ago, moos54 said:

I really feel like I'm dealing with kids when I see justifications saying it's not me it's the other, don't tell me that there isn't one who has a real brain?:angel:

I think I'm well known enough on the forum to be a strong advocate for diverse participants, in part because I know things others may not know, much like you who have access to a lot of thing about Kitty, but I always try to stay as objective as possible by putting the things I know into perspective with the events

On the other hand, I would just like to know one thing, if you didn't have access to all this and you only watched Kitty via the RLC cameras, would you have the same reactions towards her? without lying to you, I have a big doubt, because in fact most of the members of this forum or even RLC subscribers are just watching and allowing themselves to discuss what they can see

I like Kitty but you may be making the same mistake you made with Leora at a certain time, you are excessively fanatical, everything Kitty does is wonderful and when she is angry it is necessarily to the fault of that good-for-nothing Smith

they've been back in this apartment for a little less than two years, and even if there was the covid period, which is not really over yet, we can see that apart from the family visit , they have a fairly monotonous life, without any visits from friends, without partying, yet Kitty often posts photos with other girls on her instagram account, but here's the problem is that they are not friends, they are acquaintances or work partners, nothing more, she works in the world of fashion, a world of pretense and narcissism, where only beauty exists
Kitty is like that now, she has to be the center of attention most of the time and that's often why she argues with Smith.

The finest example of excessive narcissism is to make people believe that you are having a wonderful New Year's Eve or Valentine's Day evening by taking photos to do this on social networks, when in reality the evening is sluggish and monotonous

A few years ago, Kitty hosted a group of friends at her house for a weekend, and even if I understood that they didn't see each other often, it was nice to see a few of them come back from time to time, but considering what I know and what I see off camera, I feel like Kitty has cut ties with most of these girls including the ones she seemed to be dating close enough, what makes Kitty home alone with her two dogs, but it's also maybe a life choice she made

However, I appreciate that she occasionally receives visits from clients for her other work in hair extensions, it allowed us to meet the beautiful Natalia 😍

Far be it from me to want to judge their life as a couple, having been single for quite some time, but I find it a pity that they only really manage to agree when they have both drunk alcohol, when they are in this state, it is almost certain that they will have sex

Here I know she will probably read this post and she can think what she wants from me, but it's a bit the image she gives off when she's at home, despite the fact that you try to defend at all costs by justifying all her actions

PS: I am 35 years old, so more or less from the same generation as the participants of RLC, you will notice that I never alluded to the telephone or her tattoos to support my remarks 😁

Moos , when you decide to compete my long chapter posts 😂🤣 , you simply doing it in an amazing way , this is one of your best posts concerning a couple , tenants and their ( her ) lives ( life ) and on going situation during this stay . My kudos of analyzing excellently what’s being seen during this stay from this couple and with references to the older past . 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, moos54 said:

That was quite a dissertation and I probably deserved to hear what you said, whether I agree or not. I will not argue against any of the points you make except a few. In fact, I agree with a lot of what you say and I even think Kitty would as well. But, I wish to clarify a few things.

The point of me having access to Kitty, I will answer that first. Prior to her contacting me by a sheer lucky set of circumstances I did not really even spend time looking at what went on in her apartment. So, I would say I wouldn't have an opinion at all about her or Smith, and I would probably not even participate on this board. However I do talk to her. And yes, I defend her because she tells me her feelings about what is posted. You must understand, she does not ever complain about our reaction to their arguments. She knows they're bad and I know they are as well. That is not what we talk about. Her issue is the wild assumptions that are made about her life and I have done my best to help reel that in but there is where I get in trouble. I am told I am obsessed or out of my mind or whatever. The fact remains, I talk to her and that doesn't set well with some people here.

The thing with Leora, to be honest, I got a little too drunk a few times and got out of hand. I will admit that. I like Leora and I always have. I do not know the extent of what you know my interactions here regarding Leora were, but  would agree that I was over the top in those days. I know what I always did was to shut down anyone and everyone. So you are correct in that assessment. I consider that time just me doing things for shits and giggles. I did not ever talk to Leora, but there were many times I knew she heard what I said. Her actions were just too coincidental regarding suggestions I made on the sister site. There are maybe even some that would back up this statement that read this.

But, this is different. I am not "obsessed" with Kitty. You must understand I have been talking to her for 2 years. I do not consider her super hot or some kind of possible future lover if she leaves Smith. She is my friend, at least at the moment. I can't tell you the things she has shared with me. In spite of what you all see here, she is not really what you think. There is a warm person inside but how can she show this on a 24/7 camera? She can't. And I consider it my obligation to defend her as I would any friend, regardless of her shortcomings.

The bottom line is, I get angry when I am told I am obsessed or crazy, or I don't know what I am talking about. Kitty has long since just shut out the ridiculous comments here. In fact, I told her she should be happy she is creating a stir here, however it occurs. She needs to consider it a plus that she is getting press.as any influencer should.

Cheers

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 2/22/2022 at 8:45 AM, jugghead said:

You are pathetic

• Thanks 1

On 2/22/2022 at 6:03 PM, jugghead said:

My opinion? How dare you fuckers talk about her life and how she conducts her business. Put a camera in every room in your house and let me watch you scratch your balls or kick your dog and let me judge you.

You really lack intelligence, she is the one exposing herself to judgement, as I said you are so besotted with her you can't see the reality

• Like 1