Kitty & Smith - 2022 #1

1 hour ago, jugghead said:

Regardless of our differences, guys, my thoughts go out to the participants of RLC. I ask we show our support for them. Kitty, Smith, Leora, Linda and Tibor, whomever, I stand with them.

I agree with you but for the moment the people to whom my thoughts and support go are to all the Ukrainians who are being invaded and who do not really understand why, my thoughts are with all the Ukrainian participants, some of whom are stranded at this very moment in a country at war, my thoughts also go out to the families of the current participants whose situation must be untenable between relief at being far from the conflict and guilty at being far from their families and finally my thoughts go to the Russian people because they will pay the consequences for a decision taken by a single man at the head of the country who does not even let them express their dissatisfaction with the situation, because I think that a good part of the Russian population knows people in Ukraine
Hoping that I can't need to have thoughts for all of us because I don't see where this conflict is going to go

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I agree with you but for the moment the people to whom my thoughts and support go are to all the Ukrainians who are being invaded and who do not really understand why, my thoughts are with all the Ukrainian participants, some of whom are stranded at this very moment in a country at war, my thoughts also go out to the families of the current participants whose situation must be untenable between relief at being far from the conflict and guilty at being far from their families and finally my thoughts go to the Russian people because they will pay the consequences for a decision taken by a single man at the head of the country who does not even let them express their dissatisfaction with the situation, because I think that a good part of the Russian population knows people in Ukraine
Hoping that I can't need to have thoughts for all of us because I don't see where this conflict is going to go

My thoughts go to all effected. So, the entire planet,

On 2/28/2022 at 11:56 AM, moos54 said:

Well said Moos. I get the impression very view Russians wanted this. I still can't get over the Russian tennis player in Dubai that walked up to the camera after his match and wrote, in English, "no war please" on the face of the camera. I wonder if he will face some backlash. 

• Like 1