Kitty & Smith - 2022 #1

54 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I know, and from my point of view, it's already a problem

I think it's you who doesn't want to understand what we're trying to tell you because you don't have enough perspective about Kitty
Like I told you, a real friend knows how to make sense of things, if you can't do it, then you're not a friend, you're just a fan who chats with his idol
try to think about it

done talking about it.

Just guys, let me say. I've been there with her. She knows all of what we say. It does me no good to keep saying it. But I do not walk away from someone just because they don't listen or act on what I say. I am the same way. Tell me your piece then stfu. I'm going to do what I want any way.

• Haha 1

On 3/16/2022 at 12:57 AM, JenniferMom said:

Some days I still feel like a newbie, even though it's been over a year.

A couple of folks here have reported that they talk to Kitty.  Is this to be believed?

Kitty looks like a celebrity. If possible, I would like to invite Kitty to my country and enjoy it.

6 hours ago, jugghead said:

Just guys, let me say. I've been there with her. She knows all of what we say. It does me no good to keep saying it. But I do not walk away from someone just because they don't listen or act on what I say. I am the same way. Tell me your piece then stfu. I'm going to do what I want any way.

No one talks about walking away or not loving her anymore
We just tell you that it's not necessarily good to always go in her direction, especially if she's wrong
I repeat, true friends know how to tell each other everything

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

No one talks about walking away or not loving her anymore
We just tell you that it's not necessarily good to always go in her direction, especially if she's wrong
I repeat, true friends know how to tell each other everything

Ok so look at it this way. She is more than a true friend to Smith. She has been telling him the truth all the time they've been together and he does not get it. He is like a child, moos. He needs to grow up and so does she but she is frustrated with him. Already been there with trying to tell her they either need time apart or leave each other alone. What's left? I need to be supportive. Her mom is the same way but she is trying to start a new life. Mom can't help her except in the same way I can.

Please understand, I am not in love with her, I have no plan to ever see her, and i don't care if i ever do. Been through enough internet relationships to know the difference. More than you know. But after 2 years of talking to her, I feel the need to just be someone to talk to, not some dad from 4000 miles away thinks he can straighten shit out. That's ludicrous at best.

21 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Ok so look at it this way. She is more than a true friend to Smith. She has been telling him the truth all the time they've been together and he does not get it. He is like a child, moos. He needs to grow up and so does she but she is frustrated with him. Already been there with trying to tell her they either need time apart or leave each other alone. What's left? I need to be supportive. Her mom is the same way but she is trying to start a new life. Mom can't help her except in the same way I can.

Please understand, I am not in love with her, I have no plan to ever see her, and i don't care if i ever do. Been through enough internet relationships to know the difference. More than you know. But after 2 years of talking to her, I feel the need to just be someone to talk to, not some dad from 4000 miles away thinks he can straighten shit out. That's ludicrous at best.

I just have one question, did you get Smith's version of their story? Do you really know what he thinks of their relationship? that's the only way you can really judge his personality
No you don't know because the only thing you know is what Kitty wants to tell you, and strangely she's not going to tell you everything she could have done wrong ALSO in their relationship, her mother has the same story as you because she does not live in their relationship and above all because she knows her daughter so well and how she reacts to the slightest annoyance
You are biased from the start my dear friend
And that's what you've been accused of for a long time

And anyway I find it quite uncomfortable that a subscriber, therefore rather a fan at the start, discusses with a participant because in any case it is very difficult to be totally objective, especially when you look at the object of your desire the days either naked or fucking or masturbating

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

47 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I just have one question, did you get Smith's version of their story? Do you really know what he thinks of their relationship? that's the only way you can really judge his personality
No you don't know because the only thing you know is what Kitty wants to tell you, and strangely she's not going to tell you everything she could have done wrong ALSO in their relationship, her mother has the same story as you because she does not live in their relationship and above all because she knows her daughter so well and how she reacts to the slightest annoyance
You are biased from the start my dear friend
And that's what you've been accused of for a long time

And anyway I find it quite uncomfortable that a subscriber, therefore rather a fan at the start, discusses with a participant because in any case it is very difficult to be totally objective, especially when you look at the object of your desire the days either naked or fucking or masturbating

She is not the object of my desire. That is what I have been telling you all along. I barely even looked at that apartment except out of curiosity. I found her by circumstance. Someone posted her insta one day in the sister site chat. I don't even know who. Curiosity got the best of me.

Knew about it for over a year until one day I said hi kitty and she responded. That's it. After that went some back and forth and then a friendship. I did not seek her out. It all happened in one sentence.

Any way I reserve the right to be biased. How can I possibly know what Smith's side of the story is? I challenge someone that talks to Smith to get me in touch with him but that's totally unrealistic.

Listen, I was married once. Do you think one of my ex-wife's girlfriends gave a shit about me. And some of her friends were my friend too. When it came to siding with someone they took hers. So as you can see, sorry Smith. Any way why should I even care about him? He is just some guy somewhere. The only connection I have is through her.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Pete1960 said:

It's obvious that you really don't get it, you can't see past the rose coloured glasses, you are not even listening to what Moos54 is saying

No troll, I'm not. Why do I need to listen to anyone?

• Haha 2